Nature's Gate Moisturizing Lotion Papaya - 18 fl oz

by ture's Gate

Velvety-Textured Moisturizer For Dry, Dehydrated Skin. Papaya Contains Restorative Enzymes And The Natural Softening-Agent Papain, Which Help Maintain Supple, Healthy-Looking Skin. A Rich Blend Of Sesame And Apricot Kernel Oil Help Deliver Intense Moisture While Aloe Vera And Calendula Help Soothe And Soften. Daily Use Will Keep Skin Feeling Nourished, Smooth And Pampered. Absorbs Quickly Paraben And Colorant Free Ph Balanced No Animal Testing Or Byproducts Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Gate Moisturizing Lotion Papaya - 18 fl oz!
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This lotion smells incredible. The natural enzymes from papaya are super soothing to the skin. This lotion makes my skin extra moisturized and I love it.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Gate Moisturizing Lotion Papaya - 18 fl oz uploaded by Jaime G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a great natural lotion. I love that the front of the bottle says, “No Nasties.” It’s free of parabens, petrolatum, and butylene. It’s also vegan and cruelty free! It’s very soothing to the skin and smells amazing. I use it often! They say “It’s not only essential what you put in your body, but what you put on it as well.” That is so true.
matajah S.
this it's like really amazing I got mines from Walmart and it just male your skin feel real great and I actually think it don't have a sMell like that .
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I love this lotion. My mom used all the products from this brand on me when I was a baby so I have a nostalgic connection. The papaya scent is so light and fruity in a very comforting way.
Bernadette S.
Nature's Gate Moisturizing Lotion Papaya - 18 fl oz uploaded by Bernadette S.
Pretty good product! Used all the time almost empty. It's great but my eczema requires me to use special creams and soap (if it was worse a special towel, water and even air or heat!) I will buy it again fur sure! I love this product and you should too. It works great and smells great too you can get other scents that smell good or even bad but we have papaya! Like this review if you would buy this.
Elizabeth T.
Toronto , ON
My fav hand cream. For everyone in the household! It is a little more pricey then some regular drug store creams but it is worth it and packed with great ingredients. Will buy again! ❤

Looking for your answer?