Nature's Gate Moisturizing Lotion Papaya - 18 fl oz uploaded by Bernadette S.

BY TURE'S GATE

Velvety-Textured Moisturizer For Dry, Dehydrated Skin. Papaya Contains Restorative Enzymes And The Natural Softening-Agent Papain, Which Help Maintain Supple, Healthy-Looking Skin. A Rich Blend Of Sesame And Apricot Kernel Oil Help Deliver Intense Moisture While Aloe Vera And Calendula Help Soothe And Soften. Daily Use Will Keep Skin Feeling Nourished, Smooth And Pampered. Absorbs Quickly Paraben And Colorant Free Ph Balanced No Animal Testing Or Byproducts Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I love this lotion. My mom used all the products from this brand on me when I was a baby so I have a nostalgic connection. The papaya scent is so light and fruity in a very comforting way.
matajah s.
this it's like really amazing I got mines from Walmart and it just male your skin feel real great and I actually think it don't have a sMell like that .
Bernadette S.
Pretty good product!
Used all the time almost empty.
It's great but my eczema requires me to use special creams and soap (if it was worse a special towel, water and even air or heat!) I will buy it again fur sure! I love this product and you should too. It works great and smells great too you can get other scents that smell good or even bad but we have papaya! Like this review if you would buy this.
Elizabeth T.
My fav hand cream. For everyone in the household! It is a little more pricey then some regular drug store creams but it is worth it and packed with great ingredients. Will buy again! ❤