Nature's Gate Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Mercedes L.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Body Wash Nourishes Skin Paraben Free Velvet Moisture Vegan Enter a world of sensual delights when you shower with Nature s Gate Hemp Velvet Moisture Body Wash. Enriched with 7 skin conditioning moisturizers, this hydrating formula pampers your skin with abundant lather and nourishing antioxidants and essential oils. Exclusive moisture blend includes Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vegetable Glycerin and Vitamin E. Hemp Seed Oil, rich in EFAs , nourishes skin Sodium Hyaluronate binds moisture to skin and helps prevent moisture loss Milk Thistle has antioxidant benefits Dandelion Extract and Borage Oil are especially beneficial for dry, itchy skin Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalate Fee, No EDTA, Biodegradable Cleansers. Produced without animal testing and with no animal byproducts. see more...

Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
This is a very good body wash, specially when you have sensitive skin. The scent is nice and light, which is also good if you just want a hint of scent. It leave you feeling clean and healthy. The price varies, sometimes it can be a little pricey and sometimes not, but it's worth every cent either way. I recommend it.
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
I liked this product, it smelled great and I felt clean. My only issue is my extreme dry skin and over time I dried up a lot using this. It's not the products fault I'm just really sensitive to soap. I would recommend this.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only rate 4 stars because it's a little expensive but it's worth it. Smells great and doesn't irritate my skin. Kept my skin feeling soft, and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Antonella G.
Antonella G.
This was my very first body wash I purchased when I've finally decided to find more natural and earth friendly products. It was truly a great choice! The scent is wonderful (but a little girly). It lathers up really well and it's paraben and sulfate free. I highly recommend it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tulare, CA
I love this line and this body wash is very nice and soft and gentle on the skin with still making you feel clean and moisturized
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
It deserves 5 complete stars for what it's worth this is by far the best washing liquid I've even used it nice soft delightful