Nature's Gate Liquid Soap

New! Produced without Animal Testing. Exclusive Moisture Blend Includes: Shea Butter. Sweet Almond Oil. Apricot Kernel Oil. Soybean Oil. Sodium Hyaluronate. Vegetable Glycerin. Vitamin E. Nourishes Skin. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free.  Phthalate Free.  EDTA Free.  Synthetic Fragrance Free Nature s Gate Acai Liquid Soap combines cleansers w. see more...

• Fantastic product! All of the scents are beautiful and linger for...4 Answers
Rebecca T.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently picked this up because I needed more hand soap and I love the smell! I've never really seen a whole lot of hand soaps that have an acai fragrance so I had to try it! You can find it in the natural section at Fred Meyers and you get a good amount of product for the price.
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I have this soap next to every sink in our house. We have the lavender aloe sent and I absolutely love the fragrance: a very soothing and subtle lavender. The soap does a great job cleansing and leaves my hands soft. It lasts awhile, too. Worth the money!
Elizabeth R.
Riverside, CA
I love this soap because it contains natural ingredients! unlike most soaps that contain harmful sulfates and chemicals this one will keep your skin healthy!
Katie T.
It's a great lotion soap for the price! The scents are some of my favorites. I keep this in the bathroom at work too and the ladies all love it!
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
Totally worth the money! My hands are very sensitive to soap and this one will not irritate them and works well for hands and dishes!
Lauren E.
We use this brand soap at my work and it feels really nice. It has a nice soft scent too
Taryn L.
N Tonawanda, NY
Fantastic product! All of the scents are beautiful and linger for the entire day. Do you agree that you get your monies worth?