BY NATURE'S GATE

Fortifies damaged hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Jojoba Shampoo gently cleanses hair while helping to moisturize. Nurturing Jojoba Oil and fortifying amino acids are combined with our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients to revitalize weakened hair for added body and bounce. Rich in nutrients and vitamins, this shampoo is ideal for everyday use on damaged hair. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. see more...

Jordan K.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I like this shampoo since I can only use organic products. It’s mild but still froths and gives me a clean feeling after! I especially like the jojoba oil since I love jojoba oil anything because it provides extra moisturizer and is good for the skin/scalp.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
Love using natures gate. I have damaged hair from chemicals and heat and it always keeps it shiny and feeling healthy. It's a bit more expensive but I pay to not have my shampoo damage my hair further
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Love this product, it’s all natural, so affordable and leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft.. I use this shampoo every time I was my hair! I buy this product at my local Kroger in the nature’s section. I will continue to buy this product every time!! I’m highly satisfied with this product and can’t wait to keep trying new things from this brand!!!!
Taryn C.
This is a wonderful all natural shampoo. I have thick, tangley hair and I was looking to find a shampoo with all natural products. I love this shampoo because it smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. I paired it with the Jojoba Conditioner and both products give me silky shiny hair.
Briana R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I started using this product along with the conditioner about a week ago & so far so good! What works for some might not work for others but I love the way this product makes me hair feel. After I'm done styling my hair it feels so soft & looks healthy. The scent is great also :)
Bryan V.
I like that I've found an eco-friendly shampoo that cleans my hair without leaving it too dry, or too oily. Vegan and non-GMO are additional selling points for me.
Mitali B.
Left my hair oily which other products did not...a little expensive for me..wont be buying again
Yanira G.
Es cierto que es natural
Tiene un olor muy agradable
Limpia a la perfección y deja una sensación
De limpieza muy agradable.
Recomendado