BY NATURE'S GATE

For damaged hair. With herbal extracts to naturally enliven and fortify hair. Nature's Gate Jojoba Conditioner effectively condition hair while helping restore lost moisture and proteins. Hair is revitalized with essential nutrients from Panthenol (Pro-vi see more...

Ashlynn J.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this on my hair which is colored with a semi hair dye. It does not fade my color (there is of course natural fading to my hair color but this product does not accelerate it). I love the smell of this conditioner and it leaves my hair super soft. I live in a humid climate and this leaves my hair looking and feeling great, no frizz for me.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
I only condition my hair every other time I wash it because this conditioner goes a long way. It's light and not greasy, smells great, and it keeps my hair hydrated.
Monica S.
Dallas
Nature’s Gate Smells wonderful,and it leaves my hair soft ,and manageable.I would say that if you’re looking to maintain healthy hair you should try Nature’s Gate. I’m very satisfied with this product!
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
I HATE leaving negative reviews but I am so disappointed in this product. I love using all natural, vegan products for my family and the bright green bottle drew me in. My husband, daughter and I all agree that this conditioner does not condition unfortunately. It leaves our hair and scalps feeling so dry. Granted my hair is very dry and damaged due to bleaching but but this conditioner is supposed to help damaged hair. It has not helped mine. I'd definitely be willing to try another product by this company, though! Nature's Gate Jojoba Revitalizing Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Rania Z.
I used this conditioner for a while...oh my god , my hair soft manageable smell good .I just love it