Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Kathy M.Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Davia T.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Gently Cleanses All Hair Types. sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Herbal Shampoo gently cleanses hair with the perfect blend of herbs and botanicals. Sage, Lavender, Rosemary and Thyme purify and revitalize hair while Chamomile and Yarrow soothe and tone. With the nurturing benefits of our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, this shampoo is ideal for everyday use on all hair types, leaving hair soft and manageable. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Bora. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like it builds up on your hair follicles? I...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it lathers well, and it leaves my hair clean and shiny." in 1 review
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
With this unique blend of herbs, the shampoo produces a healthier head of hair.

This product has helped my hair from producing excessive oil. It is the right balance of shampoo. It is a completely natural shampoo with no harmful chemicals and artificial colors. It is also vegan! It is paraben free!

I love the smell of the product. It is very herbal. The sage and rosemary really make the scent. The lavender is also present and wraps the whole aroma into a soothing and welcoming atmosphere.

It's not soapy or sudsy. It covers the roots of the head perfectly. Since I have a lot of hair, I have to apply it to the top of my head and under my scalp to get a thorough wash.
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
I LIVE for this shampoo. It smells so natural and nice and makes my hair bouncy and light and smell so good! I don’t plan on using another type of shampoo and conditioner. I love that it’s vegan and all natural.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I have very oily hair and have a difficult time finding shampoos that actually do a good job on my hair. This has been my go-to shampoo for almost a decade now. It's awesome. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling clean all day and night too!
Kathy M.
Vegan, Non GMO, Hypoallergenic, Gluten and Paraben Free! Nature's gate professional system rocks! The quality of their product is legit. Smell is amazing! Unless you get the one with rosehips which reminds you of grandma's perfume. Works well with my drastically short, straight hair and my daughters shoulder length, curly, thick blonde locks which have been dyed pink.
Tate N.
Portland, OR
I have been trying to switch to a shampoo with no sulfites and start washing my hair less (i have oily hair and I get it colored) and have tried so many expensive shampoos that didn't work... randomly I tried this and LOVE it.... it really cleans compared to other (much more expensive) sulfite free shampoos. I agree with other comments and every once in a while I switch it up and use R+CO gemstone to help limit build up. I would imagine if you had really dry hair this might not be the best choice, but for my oily hair it works wonders and i can easily skip a shampoo! As for the smell... I like the smell, but it is a strong one that may not be for everyone.
jilian d.
Los Angeles , CA
You cannot beat the price for the value you get! Lathers super well and doesn't dry out my hair. Not that it changes the product or anything but their new packaging is on point
Nora O.
Tallahassee, FL
Omg! this is the one of the best shampoos I have used...natural or conventional! this cleans my hair but doesn't strip it of oils. it also doesn't over moisturize leaving my hair greasy or heavy like a lot if other natural shampoos. it has a great earthy scent and lathers well. I also have the tea tree one and they both rock
Lauren E.
La Verne, CA
This is my go-to shampoo! I love that it's SLS free and still manages to produce a pretty solid lather. It smells REALLY fantastic, and the scent sticks around for at least a full day. I tend towards oilier hair (my hair is super thin and there's not tons of it, so my scalp goes into oil production overdrive) and this shampoo does an excellent job of keeping it in check without drying me out. It also doesn't weigh down my hair, which is a huge plus!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I keep this in my daughters' (ages 8 and 12) bathroom at all times. They wash their hair every other day with this shampoo, followed by the coordinating conditioner. They both have long, thick hair and this combination leaves their hair soft and smelling beautiful. The scent is very earthy and slightly floral, but also soft at the same time. Would high toy recommend.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
This has a seriously herbal smell but if you are into that sort of thing you might like it. It doesn't lather up like other shampoos which is strange. I love this brand but going forward I wont repurchase this particular bottle. I like the Tea tree one better.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Does anyone else feel like it builds up on your hair follicles? I used to use it everyday but now I ended up switching shampoos.