Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Luz M.Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Davia T.Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Kathy M.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Gently Cleanses All Hair Types. sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Herbal Shampoo gently cleanses hair with the perfect blend of herbs and botanicals. Sage, Lavender, Rosemary and Thyme purify and revitalize hair while Chamomile and Yarrow soothe and tone. With the nurturing benefits of our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, this shampoo is ideal for everyday use on all hair types, leaving hair soft and manageable. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Bora. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like it builds up on your hair foll...3 Answers
Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo
  • "It smells great, it lathers well, and it leaves my hair clean and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
With this unique blend of herbs, the shampoo produces a healthier head of hair.

This product has helped my hair from producing excessive oil. It is the right balance of shampoo. It is a completely natural shampoo with no harmful chemicals and artificial colors. It is also vegan! It is paraben free!

I love the smell of the product. It is very herbal. The sage and rosemary really make the scent. The lavender is also present and wraps the whole aroma into a soothing and welcoming atmosphere.

It's not soapy or sudsy. It covers the roots of the head perfectly. Since I have a lot of hair, I have to apply it to the top of my head and under my scalp to get a thorough wash.
Leah P.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I first used this shampoo (And the accompanying conditioner) in the early 90's, so a lot of the reason I love this stuff is because of nostalgia... And the scent, of course. This has always been the best smelling shampoo/conditioner EVER! If you like incense (nag champa) you'll love Nature's Gate herbal. It's natural, leaves my hair looking good, and leaves an amazing scent in my hair until the next time I wash. I'll always love this stuff!
Kathy M.
Vegan, Non GMO, Hypoallergenic, Gluten and Paraben Free! Nature's gate professional system rocks! The quality of their product is legit. Smell is amazing! Unless you get the one with rosehips which reminds you of grandma's perfume. Works well with my drastically short, straight hair and my daughters shoulder length, curly, thick blonde locks which have been dyed pink.
Kayla D.
I've used this shampoo for over five years. I will never buy anything else. It smells amazing like sexy hippie cologne. It gets all of my sebum and hair care products out without stripping my hair of all of its natural oils. My hair feels soft, shiny, and strong. This product is formulated without sulfates, cruelty free, and vegan.
Brittany A.
WV
I was really optimistic about trying out this shampoo. I had never used the brand before and wanted to try something different. I don't know if all of them are similar to the formulation as this, but I did not like the consistency while washing my hair. It felt gummy and hard to work with. I will not be repurchasing.
Vanessa M.
Before I started cleansing my hair every 2-3 days, I used this product every day. It is super gentle and gives you a great lather. I think it works well for those with normal to oily hair as I feel due to its herbs it would be a bit drying for those in need of more hydration. I got this at Whole Foods and I still use it.
Tate N.
Portland, OR
I have been trying to switch to a shampoo with no sulfites and start washing my hair less (i have oily hair and I get it colored) and have tried so many expensive shampoos that didn't work... randomly I tried this and LOVE it.... it really cleans compared to other (much more expensive) sulfite free shampoos. I agree with other comments and every once in a while I switch it up and use R+CO gemstone to help limit build up. I would imagine if you had really dry hair this might not be the best choice, but for my oily hair it works wonders and i can easily skip a shampoo! As for the smell... I like the smell, but it is a strong one that may not be for everyone.
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
I LIVE for this shampoo. It smells so natural and nice and makes my hair bouncy and light and smell so good! I don’t plan on using another type of shampoo and conditioner. I love that it’s vegan and all natural.
Nora O.
Tallahassee, FL
Omg! this is the one of the best shampoos I have used...natural or conventional! this cleans my hair but doesn't strip it of oils. it also doesn't over moisturize leaving my hair greasy or heavy like a lot if other natural shampoos. it has a great earthy scent and lathers well. I also have the tea tree one and they both rock
Lauren E.
La Verne, CA
This is my go-to shampoo! I love that it's SLS free and still manages to produce a pretty solid lather. It smells REALLY fantastic, and the scent sticks around for at least a full day. I tend towards oilier hair (my hair is super thin and there's not tons of it, so my scalp goes into oil production overdrive) and this shampoo does an excellent job of keeping it in check without drying me out. It also doesn't weigh down my hair, which is a huge plus!
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Does anyone else feel like it builds up on your hair follicles? I used to use it everyday but now I ended up switching shampoos.

Walgreens