Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Kathy M.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Gently Cleanses All Hair Types. sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Herbal Shampoo gently cleanses hair with the perfect blend of herbs and botanicals. Sage, Lavender, Rosemary and Thyme purify and revitalize hair while Chamomile and Yarrow soothe and tone. With the nurturing benefits of our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, this shampoo is ideal for everyday use on all hair types, leaving hair soft and manageable. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Bora. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like it builds up on your hair follicles? I...3 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it lathers well, and it leaves my hair clean and shiny." in 1 review
Tate N.
Tate N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying to switch to a shampoo with no sulfites and start washing my hair less (i have oily hair and I get it colored) and have tried so many expensive shampoos that didn't work... randomly I tried this and LOVE it.... it really cleans compared to other (much more expensive) sulfite free shampoos. I agree with other comments and every once in a while I switch it up and use R+CO gemstone to help limit build up. I would imagine if you had really dry hair this might not be the best choice, but for my oily hair it works wonders and i can easily skip a shampoo! As for the smell... I like the smell, but it is a strong one that may not be for everyone.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I keep this in my daughters' (ages 8 and 12) bathroom at all times. They wash their hair every other day with this shampoo, followed by the coordinating conditioner. They both have long, thick hair and this combination leaves their hair soft and smelling beautiful. The scent is very earthy and slightly floral, but also soft at the same time. Would high toy recommend.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Portland, Or
This shampoo is by far my favorite brand. The scent is heavenly and the effects..Goddess like. If you want clean and healthy hair I highly recommend this brand. Your shampoo shouldn't be full of suds and bubbles and this shampoo delivers 100% I wouldn't recommend any better of a brand on the market today.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vegan, Non GMO, Hypoallergenic, Gluten and Paraben Free! Nature's gate professional system rocks! The quality of their product is legit. Smell is amazing! Unless you get the one with rosehips which reminds you of grandma's perfume. Works well with my drastically short, straight hair and my daughters shoulder length, curly, thick blonde locks which have been dyed pink.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily hair and have a difficult time finding shampoos that actually do a good job on my hair. This has been my go-to shampoo for almost a decade now. It's awesome. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling clean all day and night too!
jilian d.
jilian d.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You cannot beat the price for the value you get! Lathers super well and doesn't dry out my hair. Not that it changes the product or anything but their new packaging is on point
Nora O.
Nora O.
Tallahassee, FL
Omg! this is the one of the best shampoos I have used...natural or conventional! this cleans my hair but doesn't strip it of oils. it also doesn't over moisturize leaving my hair greasy or heavy like a lot if other natural shampoos. it has a great earthy scent and lathers well. I also have the tea tree one and they both rock
Katie N.
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
I love this shampoo! It smells like heaven and it really does wonders to my hair. Back when my hair was its natural color (I've since dyed it and regret that decision), this shampoo brought out a beautiful red undertone I never knew my brunette hair had.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo (as well as the conditioner) is great! It is the only shampoo/conditioner that I have tried that leaves my hair feeling smooth right out of the shower without using any additional products in my hair. Definitely recommend! :D
Anna K.
Anna K.
The shampoo AND conditioner are fantastic. Not only do they leave my hair feeling extra soft and shiny, but it smells incredible. Also, weird comment, but I love the bottle as well!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Does anyone else feel like it builds up on your hair follicles? I used to use it everyday but now I ended up switching shampoos.