BY NATURE'S GATE

> Natural Moisture Boosters Sulfate Free Escape to the tropics with Nature's Gate Papaya Velvet Moisture Body Wash. Our Unique formula combines natural coconut based cleansers with 7 skin conditioning moisturizers to reveal revitalized, glowing and silky soft skin. Exclusive moisture blend includes Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vegetable Glycerin and Vitamin E. Papaya and Pineapple Extracts, rich in enzymes, help exfoliate to reveal soft, radiant skin Ginkgo Biloba nourishes skin with antioxidants Sodium Hyaluronate binds moisture to skin and helps prevent moisture loss Apricot Kernel Oil, rich in Vitamin E, hydrates and nourishes Free Of Paraben, sulfate, phthalate, EDTA, synthetic fragrance and animal cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nature's Gate Body Wash Velvet Moisture Papaya Directions Pump a generous amount onto washcloth, sponge or pouf. Lather. Rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine (coconut derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut derived), glycerin (vegetable derived), disodium cocamphodiacetate (coconut derived), lauryl glucoside (vegetable derived), polysorbate 20, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (plant derived), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), malva sylvestris (mallow) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (vegetable derived), gyceryl undecylenate (vegetable derived), sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, citric acid (vegetable derived), fragrance. Warnings For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eye. • Water, Sodium Coco see more...

Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
Use the charcoal capsules as teeth whitener, I break a capsule on half and empty the powder in a cup I then add very little water and put it in my mouth and rinse, the I use a disposable tooth brush to make sure the charcoal is evenly on my teeth for a few minute. I rinse with water for a few minutes then your teeth are noticeably whiter! Great for coffee drinkers
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
So I use this product to make a peel off mask for my pores as well as take it for dietary supplements. No real
Scent to it. I enjoy the masks purposes I utilize the charcoal for but as to the dietary supplements I haven't really seen any effects on me.
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I began taking Nature's Way marshmallow root 100 vegetarian capsules 480 mg 6 months ago as directed by my urologist because I suffer from Interstitial cystitis a disease that causes the bladder to be inflamed I have noticed such a dramatic Improvement since taking these and I will continue to buy them again I purchase these at my local GNC for around $7
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been trying to use more natural products and this brand as well as toothpaste has been really great. I would definitely buy from this brand again. The toothpaste was really effective and had a nice taste to it as well
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is what I use to make a home made peel mask with Elmers glue. This will take out all that nasty stuff! I ain't playing!

FYI: I just noticed that when scanning this product it brought me to the wrong product. I'm still leaving the review and picture here since others have left pictures from natures way brand here too.
Olivia C.
I really like this body wash. I think it's fantastic for dry skin! Definitely recommend this!
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this help for dry sensetive skin?