BY NATURE'S GATE

Illuminates dull hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Henna Conditioner effectively conditions hair to bring back luster and radiance. Dull, tired tresses are revived with our unique blend of shine enhancing natural botanicals which includes Henna. With the addition of our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, hair is left looking and feeling healthy and luminous. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. see more...

• Prazer! Sou Dany, queria saber sobre qual os produtos usados nele?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite conditioners. The bottle is big and will last a long time, and it has a sweet, light, floral scent. There is henna in it, but not enough to get the shading effects of henna. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, it applies smoothly and is absorbed easily. It leaves hair shiny, soft, and moisturized.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
I love this product. I love long, straight, damaged hair and it has really helped. It smells great. Although it is a bit pricey, it is well worth every penny to me. I would definitely recommend trying it.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did like this. However I felt like it weighed down my hair. I will try again just to be sure
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Muskogee, OK
Love this product. It doesn't leave you greasy like other products do. Highly recommend
Dany S.
Dany S.
Prazer! Sou Dany, queria saber sobre qual os produtos usados nele?