BY NATURE'S GATE

For dull, lifeless hair. With herbal extracts to naturally illuminate and intensify shine and sheen. Nature's Gate Henna Shampoo gently cleanses hair to bring back shimmer and shine. Hair is restored with essential nutrients and moisture from Soy Protein see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't see too much of a difference over time, but a good smell and a product worth trying depending on hair type. I have slightly damaged hair due to coloring it.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I love all of natures gate products for the most part. Unfortunately, I only tried a small sample of this shampoo. I loved it, and the way it made my hair shine and feel refreshed after I got out of the shower. I wasn't too impressed with the smell though, and that's usually important to me in a shampoo.
member-59faf6cf2
Worked well in my hair. Kept it soft, smooth and shiny. I used it when I had longer hair and it still worked well, you just have to put it in your hair evenly
Ashley O.
I love Nature's Gate shampoos, especially one that recognizes henna as a hair dye. I use henna to dye my hair and I loved finding a shampoo to protect it.
Patterson H.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this shampoo since i was little. it smells AMAZING and i LOVE it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
Lu C.
argentina
¿Como deja tu pelo, lo daña mucho?
Kristina B.
Cumming, GA
Does this product make your hair feel oily or does it weigh it down?