BY NATURE'S GATE

For dull, lifeless hair. With herbal extracts to naturally illuminate and intensify shine and sheen. Nature's Gate Henna Shampoo gently cleanses hair to bring back shimmer and shine. Hair is restored with essential nutrients and moisture from Soy Protein see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna S.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I love all of natures gate products for the most part. Unfortunately, I only tried a small sample of this shampoo. I loved it, and the way it made my hair shine and feel refreshed after I got out of the shower. I wasn't too impressed with the smell though, and that's usually important to me in a shampoo.
Kiana N.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't see too much of a difference over time, but a good smell and a product worth trying depending on hair type. I have slightly damaged hair due to coloring it.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
I love Nature's Gate shampoos, especially one that recognizes henna as a hair dye. I use henna to dye my hair and I loved finding a shampoo to protect it.
Patterson H.
Patterson H.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this shampoo since i was little. it smells AMAZING and i LOVE it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Cumming, GA
Does this product make your hair feel oily or does it weigh it down?
Lu C.
Lu C.
argentina
¿Como deja tu pelo, lo daña mucho?