Nature's Gate Hemp Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Ana F.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Smoothes dry, or frizzy hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Hemp Conditioner effectively conditions hair to help restore natural moisture balance. Hair is nurtured with essential fatty acids from Hemp Seed Oil and our unique blend of 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, taming frizz and flyaways. With the renewing properties of Milk Thistle and Elderflower, this conditioner leaves hair silky soft and smooth. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable. see more...

Kelly H.
Mount Holly, NC
This product is absolutely amazing! I love the smell and the way my hair feels after I was it. My hair is normally brittle but this stuff works miracles. I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa J.
Costa mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all natures gate products!! Shampoo and conditioner are 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 makes my hair smooth silky and soft! Somewhat affordable but goes on sale quite a bit at Sprouts Farmers Market.
Macy A.
Oh my goodness! This product right here works wonders! I love how silky and soft it makes my hair feel!
Afton H.
This is great for people who want soft hair and are also concerned about their eco footprint!
Yusiry N.
Natures gate hemp nourishing conditioner leaves your hair feeling smooth, and smelling nice
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
My hair was super dried out from a bad hair dye and this helped get my hair repaired and not so crispy! I also love the ingredients and smell. There was a sale and I totally stocked up after trying!
Elsa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this conditioner for a while now and am on my second bottle and this conditioner is one of the best conditioner that is not filled with chemicals that are really bad for you.
Nouvelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good if you want something clean (natural, without all of the harsh chemicals). Great for both dry/oily scalp! Smells really nice & fresh.
Suggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner! My daughter purchased this product so I just had to try it. It is very hydrating. It does have a light fragrance. It just work so well . I will be purchasing this product again.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this! It makes my hair feel extremely healthy and full! I have thin hair but this totally helps give it a bit of volume!
Amanda K.
Can this help brittle dry hair ?
genesis s.
Caracas
Es bueno es producto?
Vitoria B.
O que vocês acham desse produto?
Claudia L.