BY NATURE'S GATE

Calms and fortifies sensitive skin. Paraben Free. Phthalate Free. Mineral Oil Free. Petrolatum Free. PEG Free. Fragrance free Nature’s Gate Fragrance-Free Lotion provides instant moisture, leaving skin feeling silky-soft and supple. Our 7 skin conditioning moisturizers are combined with rich vegetable oils to help calm and comfort dry skin. This lotion is ideal for those with sensitive skin, or those who like to blend in their own favorite essential oils for a personal scent. Exclusive moisture blend includes Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel. see more...

Taylor W.
Arkansas City, KS
I purchased this product at health world because I thought it would improve my son’s keritosis pilarus. It wasn’t too expensive but the results were minimal. It is good for moisture but not for irritated skin. I will not purchase again.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
Bought this on sale at my location Wholes Food. The girl in whole body has recommended I try this. Since I was interesting in trying something organic that can hydrate and keep my skinsoft.
Adriana F.
I have eczema and this lotion works really good! It heals dry and flaky skin. Does not irritate at all. Definitely buying again!