Nature's Gate Face Block Sunscreen uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Fragrance Free sunscreen lotion with Almond Extract Created specifically for delicate facial skin, this lightweight, non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to help prevent sun damage and reduce the signs of aging.  Guava, Almond and Tomato extracts contain antioxidant Vitamins C & E, and Cucumber, Aloe and Chamomile moisturize sun exposed skin.  Water resistant for 80 minutes. Free of Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates. Fragrance Free. see more...

Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Definitely a good product. It goes on nicely, didn't break me out and it felt nice on my skin. I definitely enjoyed this product when a friend let me try it one day at the park.
Kerry W.
I use sunscreen daily, all year, & will switch them out during the year. I found this one to work well & didn't clog my pores. Will repurchase.
Stephanie F.
I use this sunscreen on my face and my son's face. I like the extra protection from the sun! I love that this product is gentle on our skin!
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
This stuff is soooo great ... Didn't like the smell too much though ahaha but overall ,, a good product!!!