BY NATURE'S GATE

Revives and strengthens color-treated hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Chamomile Shampoo nurtures weakened color-treated hair to support the vibrancy of color and highlights while improving texture. Hair is replenished by the nutrient-rich oils and proteins from our blend of 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients. Fortifying and soothing botanicals including Chamomile and Horsetail make this shampoo gentle enough for everyday use. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins,. see more...

Kelsey C.
Honestly this might be the best shampoo I've ever used. It's around $2 cheaper than most natural/harsh-chemical-free shampoos so that's always nice.
I got this for $7.99 at my grocery store. It lathers so richly without the sulfate which is magical. It also smells divine from essential oils! My whole family uses it. It's a staple in our household!
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I bough this at a local grocery store in the organic beauty section. I was excited to see a health brand at such a good price. Then I tgried it, and see why the price is so low. I have thick, long hair and this made my hair feel like straw, and that was in the shower. I knew right then that I would have to deep condition. It felt like it stripped everything from my hair, maybe it would be good for a clarifying shampoo, but I am just not sure. I even tried to use it for two weeks, and it was just not worth it.
Taylor S.
Cincinnati, OH
This shampoo does not work! I am used to sulfate free shampoos, i love their herbal one, but this one just did not get my hair clean.
Maria R.
Mexico
I am a bit torn. It wasn't that replenishing, but it really helped to light my hair naturally without making it look fake. You have to use a good conditioner after this one. Avoid it if you have dry hair.