BY NATURE'S GATE

Fortifies weak, thinning hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Biotin Shampoo helps fortify weak hair. Utilizing Biotin, an array of fortifying amino acids and our nurturing 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, this shampoo helps hair look and feel stronger, vibrant and full of life. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. see more...

Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice shampoo. It has a nice minty, refreshing scent that surprised me and it lathered very nicely. It did seem to strengthen my fine, fragile curls over time.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this shampoo, especially the way it made my hair feel--soft, but not too silky soft that it won't hold curl or that it gets greasy quickly. I have long, thick straight hair and am trying to grow it even longer to donate it, and I feel like its definitely keeping my hair healthy and strong. The scent is also great, subtle and refreshing. For me though, it only gets 4/5 stars because it didn't feel like anything extra special...I've used other products that I like more, but this one was cheaper than some of those so I'd say overall, really good, reasonably-price, healthy shampoo option.
Brianna C.
After the first 2 months I was bummed that I didn't really feel like I was seeing results I've been using this for 6 months now and I see a definite difference in the growth and strength of my hair. I chopped my hair off last year and have been anxiously awaiting it growing back. Definitely think shampoo has helped my hair's overall health and growth. Consistency is key. And the eucalyptus scent is amazing 🙌🏼
Curly W.
It was pretty decent. I didn't have an issue with it. I wasn't terribly impressed either. You know how you want things to work better than they do, but they're just... blah? Well, to me the Nature's Gate Biotin shampoo was just... blah. My hair felt a little too squeaky for my liking, but it didn't feel like straw either. I didn't notice any particular effects of the biotin. I think taking biotin pills may be more effective than using a rinse-off hair product with biotin in it. It's not terrible, but it could've been better.
Megan F.
This shampoo was okay. I like the scent and that it isn't so girly that my husband can't use it. Unfortunately it just wasn't super fabulous. It didn't do a whole lot for my hair, and I could have been okay with that if it were a totally natural shampoo. However, sadly enough, "fragrance" is listed as an ingredient, something I try to steer clear from.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fine shampoo; I like the slightly minty fragrance. Honestly, I found it a little more effective to use it occasionally rather than regularly. It may be best to stick to a biotin supplement and use a tea tree shampoo if you're looking for that refreshing feeling.
May T.
Jamaica, NY
I'm not sure if this made any difference to my hair. But it does feel good on the scalp and has a refreshing peppermint-y(?) smell. Not sure if I wud repurchase this but I wud like to try out their other shampoos to see if there's any difference.
Macy O.
I love the smell of this products and the fact that it is all natural. It doesn't seem like it does a lot for my hair. I like my hair to feel silky soft after I shampoo and condition but this product just made my hair feel good not straw luke but not silky like I usually like my hair. Don't get me wrong this isn't a bad product it's just not like what I expected it to be.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tremendo producto!! Buen precio y trabaja perfecto. Usándolo también ayudamos el ambiente!!!
janae c.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone noticed and hair growth when using this? Or Less breakage?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really strengthen your hair