BY NATURE'S GATE

Fortifies weak, thinning hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Biotin Conditioner helps condition and smooth weak hair. Utilizing Biotin, an array of fortifying amino acids and our nurturing 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, this conditioner helps revitalize and fortify thinning hair. Hair looks and feels stronger, vibrant and full of life. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle B.
I have long, "swavy" hair that is naturally frizzy and prone to breaking. I've been using this conditioner (along with it's counterpart shampoo) for about two years now and I can't tell you how many compliments I get on my hair. It's shiny, easy to manage and feels great. The conditioner itself is a great consistency (not too thin) and you don't need a lot. Some of the other reviews have talked about how expensive it it - yes, it's a bit pricey, but each bottle lasts me about a month. Plus, it smells great!
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was just okay; it didn't really do much for my hair other than weigh it down. That said, I liked the minty fragrance. I think you'll be better off trying another conditioner and taking a biotin supplement instead.
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it is awesome that the product has biotin in it, but I think it needs improvement on the rest of the product. It's fine if you just need a conditioner, but it was nothing that left me wow'ed afterwards.
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
I love anything natural, but this product was super expensive and it did nothing for my hair. I have super long thick hair and after I got out of the shower I spent forever getting the knots out of my hair, it was no help at all. It was like I didn't use conditioner at all!
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how thick and creamy this conditioner is... it only takes a little bit of product to cover my long hair compared to some other conditioners where I have to use a whole puddle of product. I really like how soft it makes my hair feel too and it's got a great, subtly refreshing smell. I think I liked this conditioner better even than the shampoo from the same line. Would recommend, but probably not for anyone with too thin of hair, as it may way it down or even over-moisturize it.