Nature's Gate Awapuhi Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Sam F.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Adds body to fine, limp hair. sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Awapuhi Shampoo gently cleanses while helping add fullness to fine, limp hair. An array of stimulating and nurturing botanicals including Awapuhi, also known as Hawaiian White Ginger, is combined with our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients to revive and volumize hair. Gentle enough for everyday use, this invigorating shampoo leaves hair full of body and bounce. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Bo. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Although I don’t notice much of a difference in my volume when using the shampoo, I do like the scent very much and it lathers very well for a natural shampoo. I also like how affordable it is- you can even get it at Walmart.
Sam F.
Valley City, ND
Love this shampoo! I use it everyday with the conditioner. Smells amazing. Long lasting scent. Better than most alternative store bought brands. Good for all types of hair. Very satisfied. Great because it has no parbens, dyes, or chemicals in it, completely natural, vegan, animal cruelty free. Would huy it again. Use with: Nature's Gate Biotin Strengthening Conditioner
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
this stuff smells amazing. i still have to wash my oily hair every day and i used to have to wash it every day so its better now that i have to wash every other day. i adore this stuff they used to have it at whole foods but now they have it at new seasons instead so i get it there since i love it so much
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
This shampoo really works wonderfully. It made my hair look super thick without looking frizzy and the scent is very nice. I was a little disappointed because my hair adapted to it really quickly ( about 3 weeks) before it started looking limp again no matter what.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
In recent years I like to buy products that are more natural. I was in a pinch to buy shampoo and found this at my local grocery store as one of the only natural options. I tried it out and was very surprised! I think it could lather easier, but I understand that usually comes with unnatural ingredients. Otherwise, it made my hair have a lot of volume.
Julie K.
I love the zesty smell and the clean feeling! As I age, my hair is becoming thinner and I can use all the extra volume I can get! I like to use the awapuhi shampoo followed by the Nature's Gate henna and avocado shine enhancing conditioner.
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
I wanted to try sls free shampoo. Bought this shampoo. After using I lost a lot of hair. dandruff was began
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I had a sample of this and I'm not sure where I got it or where you can buy it.  It is a vegan shampoo made with awapuhi ginger and holy basil.  I found it didn't make my hair oily, which it is very naturally.  That's a plus in my book.  It's a good shampoo if you are looking for a more natural alternative.