Nature's Gate Awapuhi Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Brittany A.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Adds body to fine, limp hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Awapuhi Conditioner effectively conditions hair while promoting volume and fullness. An array of stimulating and nurturing botanicals including Awapuhi, also known as Hawaiian White Ginger, is combined with our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients to revive hair. Gentle enough for everyday use, leaving hair full of body and bounce. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It works wonders on my hair leaving it very soft, shiny, and well nourished." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This conditioner has a really nice light scent to it but I don’t notice it making a difference in the volume of my hair unfortunately, however I still use it because it smells good and it is affordable with natural ingredients.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
this stuff works just as amazing as the matching shampoo. i only apply this to my ends but it smells just as great as the shampoo. i always load up and this stuff incase my local store sells out
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Like the Shampoo, this conditioner really does thicken my hair. The conditioner is super thick and makes my hair feel nice and soft.

However, just like the shampoo my hair adapted in about 3 weeks so I had to switch hair products.
Shelby C.
I really like Nature's Gate, good things in the bottle help make my hair shiny, healthy and looking good! This conditioner makes me hair especially think and full
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
This is a really great conditioner. It works wonders on my hair leaving it very soft, shiny, and well nourished. :)
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
This has a mellow smell that's not overpowering. I like knowing that toxic sludge isn't in my hair.
Wendy H.
This is an ok product. It doesn't make my hair softer than other conditioners I've used though.
priscilla m.
This conditioner is really good. It leaves my hair really shiny and soft and it has a nice smell
Stephanie S.
Has anyone experienced oily hair from using this product? My hair usually gets oily very quickly and I'm just looking for something that could help with that while also providing a little volume. Any info would be helpful ! (: