Nature's Gate Aquablock Sunscreen uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Designed for Active Water Sports Enthusiasts Such as surfers and scuba divers, this formula provides 80 minutes of water resistance and offers broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection. Chamomile, Shea Butter and Rosemary help to hydrate and moisturize sun-exposed skin. Free of Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates. Fragrance Free. No Animal Derived Ingredients. Never Tested on Animals. see more...

• Where can I find this?3 Answers
  • Does this have aa strong sent? Like strong enough to give you a h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried so many different sunscreens over the past couple of years! I'm a beach bum for sure and I love being out in the sun but I don't want the sun to harm my skin with it's harmful rays so I'm constantly trying out new lotions! I tried this one and I loved it! It smells great and provides the perfect coverage!
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This is a decent product, but I do find that I need to apply it more often than my regular sunblock which the only downfall. It smells like typical sunscreen and it applies that way as well. It is not anything spectacular but it does work!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Almost 2 hours on the beach and in the water and no sunburn. The sun block goes on great, not too greasy, no too chalky, and no scent. Recommend this for children and adult who have fair skin. We got a little color but no sunburn.
i will buy it again.
Joanna F.
Love this stuff! Great for swimming and the beach and stands up to sweat. Our whole family uses it. I like the clean scent too.
Shawna S.
I love this stuff because it's natural! So that's really goo . It works pretty well too. I love this brand
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Perfect sunscreen especially if your in the water all the time. Like it says very water repellent.
Jessica M.
Interlachen, FL
Great product! I love the Natures Gate brand! it's definitely the best sunscreen on the market.
Stephanie F.
This sunscreenis perfect for days soent at the pool or even at the water park!
Neha K.
This product is quite expensive but I must tell worth to try once and you will fall in love with this and buy again.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find this?
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Does this have aa strong sent? Like strong enough to give you a head accak and if so what is the smell?