BY NATURE'S GATE

Hydrates and restores normal to dry hair. sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Aloe Vera Shampoo gently cleanses hair while helping to restore moisture. Aloe Vera hydrates while our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients nourish, condition and soften hair. This superb moisturizing shampoo is gentle enough for everyday use, leaving hair replenished, manageable and silky smooth. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil. see more...

• Been wanting to try this brand, does the shampoo leave your hair fe...1 Answers
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Pearl City, HI
I really enjoy this product. I have been using this for more than a month now and really love how it makes my hair feel and smell. Be careful though it is deceiving you think you are not using enough because it does side up very much but trust me you are using enough! Because it is natural it take a little bit to subs but it does its job! I also use the conditioner and love that to! I will defiantly try the other products by this company!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the all natural ingredients which is always a plus! The nice scent and the lost lasting hydration for my hair is amazing. This product is very affordable and effective! I am one satisfied customer!
Alyscia B.
Alyscia B.
Charlotte, NC
My hair LOVES this stuff!!! Great smell, great feel, it's AWESOME!!!! All natural ingredients....wish I would of known about this stuff earlier lol
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shampoo hoping to use more natural ingredients and I'm really impressed by how moisturized my hair feels after using it. A total win.
La Dounia
La Dounia
It's like one of the best shampoos out there beside the drugstore brands. It's makes hair smell good for the week.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is one of my favorite brands of shampoo! It works so well with my hair!!! I have been struggling with annoyingly dry hair and this has worked miracles! The smell is very nice and the fact that it uses all natural ingredients is the best part!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! It's all natural and my hair just drinks it in! Smells great, color free! Great for anyone! I got this at my local health food store and will be buying again!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I stumbled upon this product by chance and have never regretted it. It's a bit pricey, at nearly $8 a pop, but so worth it for how well it moisturizes my hair. And it's a shampoo! I have very kinky, coily hair. It's thick and prone to dryness, which means I can't use a clarifying/harsh shampoo more than once a month. But who wants to go two weeks without washing their hair? Not me! This product is a godsend because it allows me to wash 1-2 times a week without my hair completely drying out. There's not much I can say for the smell, unfortunately, but but that's a minor complaint in the face of all the good it's done for my hair. The conditioner is equally amazing and I would definitely recommend using these two in conjunction. To everyone who requires a gentle shampoo that won't strip their hair of moisture/oils and actually leave it feeling soft, I urge you to try it!
Oanh H.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
I was looking for a shampoo that is gentle on scalp for my mom. She tried using fresh aloe vera on her hair to prevent hair loss but it was very sticky in fresh form. I purchased this brand for her on Amazon and she noticed how her hair is softer now. Best of all is that she doesn't have hair loose like before. I'm currently using this shampoo and like how it helps with my dandruff.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I like the smell, and it lathers well. I also like that it's sulfate free. However, it doesn't make my hair feel as moisturized as I'd like, and it does give me more tangles than usual. My scalp does feel squeaky clean though. And it does seem to work well on my clip-ins.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Been wanting to try this brand, does the shampoo leave your hair feeling dry at all?? My organic 365 shampoo makes my hair feel kind of dry and I want to avoid that