BY NATURE'S GATE

Hydrates and restores normal to dry hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Aloe Vera Conditioner effectively conditions and moisturizes hair. Aloe Vera hydrates while our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients fortify for enhanced body and bounce. This refreshing conditioner leaves hair shiny, soft and smooth. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. &l. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would totally recommend this product to go with the shampoo. It left my hair feeling soft and moisturized which is something that I deal with daily
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the way this makes my hair feel! I have hair that is colored and styled with heat on a daily basis. It really helps my hair look healthy.
Sammie  E.
Sammie E.
Athens, GA
I have never used a better conditioner! Started using in summer while working at a summer camp spending 99% of my time in sticky Georgia humidity. My hair did not frizz and looked healthy and shiny, even though I have long and damaged hair. I stopped using it and my hair did not look nearly as good. I've been using it again and my hair is beautiful, even though I take very hot showers and style with heat. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I swear by this item!
I use the shampoo and conditioner and it's breathed life back into my relaxed, dry, color treated hair! Perfect for the price and super moisturizing! Love it!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily conditioner. It smells great and leaves my hair silky and soft, and not weighed down. However, I have to use a ton of it. If I don't use a heaping handful of it, it's really difficult to comb it through my hair, and I have pretty fine hair. Considering that, plus the price, I'm not sure that I would re-purchase this.