Natures Gate 0913707 Natural Toothpaste Creme De Mint Flouride Free, 6 oz - Case of 6

BY NATURE'S GATE

Natural Toothpaste Creme De Mint Flouride Free, 6 oz Case of 6 Natures Gate natural herbal toothpaste, when used daily and with proper brushing, helps promote good oral health Our formulation includes an abundance of Calcium derived from Extracts of... see more...

Lillian H.
Arcadia
Since I’m pretty much anti-flouride, toms of maine “natural” sold out their brand to Colgate/palmolive (eww), and there was a sale at Sprouts for these at $2.50 each, I decided to opt in for this brand of flouride-free toothpaste. I’ve tried all flavours and I’m not disappointed at all. They keep my breath fresh throughout the day, gently clean my teeth, and they don’t cause me any type of mouth sores or dryness.
Tiffany Y.
This toothpaste was great! Make sure to check if the version you are getting has flouride in it! I personally need to have flouride in my toothpaste, but some people prefer not to. This toothpaste was comparable to other all natural brands- highly recommended!
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
Once you get past the texture this toothpaste is actually very nice. It’s a little grittier than what I’m used to but I think this actually works in my favor. It makes my teeth feel amazingly smooth and plaque free!
Olivia R.
New York, New York
I am obsessed with Nature Made’s Créme de Mint toothpaste. It’s no fluoride, non gmo, and it really works! My teeth used to be so sensitive and this toothpaste has entirely fixed the problem!
Steff M.
His toothpaste is great! I really could feel it clean my teeth every time that I used it. The flavor is very fresh and the price is reasonable. I will continue to purchase and use this product.
Blake M.
Zionsville, IN
One of my all time favorite toothpaste! Worked very well and had a great taste. Wouldn't mind buying it again bc it surprised me with how good it was and a fair price. They make a great product. Try it out! :)
Ann D.
Austin, TX
It's good, just a typical natural toothpaste. I honestly just buy whichever one is on sale and also flouride free so I can't say if I'll purchase again or not
Vanessa M.
I love the notion of natural toothpaste and a clean brand. My breath is fresh after and it really did meet my expectations. Clean teeth and happy girl
Julienne P.
I liked this tooth paste but it didn’t have a very clean feeling it was not minty enough.
Amièe l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this product so much! leaves my mouth feeling super fresh and clean all day! recommend!!!