BY NATURE'S GATE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Shampoo Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz Defends colortreated hair from the damaging effects of UV rays, the environment and styling This lavish shampoo is formulated with Pomegranate, Sunflower and Red Tea Leaf for their antioxidant properties and the... see more...

Review (1)
­čî╗Alexis S.
I believe this is the one that I use. If so, I was mainly attracted to it because of the clean ingredients, I don't feel bad at all when I put it on my scalp because it is paraben and sulfate free (free from other harsh chemicals as well). Because it is sulfate free, it doesn't lather up as much. Despite that, I do enjoy the scent and my hair does feel stronger since I started using it.