BY NATURE'S FORMULARY #74 in Massage Oil

Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful message oil, has a nice scent and its calming. Perfect for a night in with the hubby, give massages and relax. :)
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this. I love a good massage oil. I've tried a bath and body works one as well but I like this one better
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
I really enjoy this oil it smells nice and really works for me i would definitely recommend it
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Esto si que es Bueno mi mama lo tiene y siempre me lo recomienda pruebenlo
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
This oil makes SUCH a difference when getting massaged. Honestly, it's completely worth it. I like this oil because it also softens my skin without drying it out.
This is a great massage oil. It smells good too. i use it to massage my feet and hands