BY NATURE'S EARTHLY CHOICE #10 in Alternative Grains

• I have had this before but what is the main diffe... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wanting to try this...is there a type that is preferred...1 Answers
  • Never had this stuff, but would love to try. how does it taste? a...1 Answers
Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa Delights Organic Whole Grain
  • "As our family started eating much healthier I like this Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa, it tastes good if you make it with orgnaic chicken broth instead of water!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this white quinoa anywhere one would normally use rice, and it's a much healthier alternative." in 1 review
  • "I love the nutty flavor that it has." in 1 review
  • "It has a great flavor, cooks up well (I cook it in my rice cooker), and is very affordable for an organic quinoa." in 1 review
Tesamae H.
I have finally gotten the hang of cooking quinoa! And I love it! I make it with eggs and in the morning and it fills me up so much more than normal! AND ITS HEALTHY! Add some spices for a little kick. Cumin is delicious in it! Love this product!
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in love with quinoa, and this brand has never steered me wrong. I use this white quinoa anywhere one would normally use rice, and it's a much healthier alternative. Quinoa is a complete protein, just like meat is, and 1/2 cup cooked quinoa gives you almost 9g of it. It tastes really great, especially when cooked in veggie broth instead of water.
Alice M.
This is my "go to" quinoa. I know that it will be consistently good and that fact that it's organic is a plus. Quinoa has become a staple in our home, whether is breakfast, lunch or dinner it's a great product to have on hand.
Sarah S.
Moyock, NC
I was so excited to try this product because I saw so many yummy looking recipes on Pinterest I wanted to make for my family. Unfortunately, this is so bland it was disgusting. I couldn't get my family to eat it. Yuck.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
MY go-to quinoa... I have recently made some major dietary changes and adding quinoa to my pantry was one of the first steps. This particular brand is tasty and super affordable for an organic product.
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
Yes! My family and I love this! I got my family eating jasmine rice weekly and converting them to eating this weekly instead! It's so tasty and super healthy! I never feel bloated and always feel super energetic!
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT
So I made quinoa for the first time a month ago. I love the nutty flavor that it has. So versatile to use recipes. I like to eat mine with some ground turkey, sunflower seeds and salsa!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
As our family started eating much healtheir I like this Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa, it tastes good if you make it with orgnaic chicken broth instead of water!
Yeani C.
Rich rice-like product to be eaten with any rich protein prepared at dinner or at lunch.

Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
My favorite brand of quinoa! I use it as a meat substitute. Season it the way you do meat and you can use it as taco meat or for stuffed peppers. Delicious.
Catherine B.
Never had this stuff, but would love to try. how does it taste? and whats the best thing to have it with?
Wanda B.
I've been wanting to try this...is there a type that is preferred? Also, what is the taste comparable to? Desperate to eat healthier and try new things!!!
Alyssa L.
Bay Village, OH
I have had this before but what is the main difference between this and couscous. They look very similar.