Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa Delights Organic Whole Grain

I have had this before but what is the main difference between this and couscous. They look very similar.
I've been wanting to try this...is there a type that is preferred? Also, what is the taste comparable to? Desperate to eat healthier and try new things!!!
Never had this stuff, but would love to try. how does it taste? and whats the best thing to have it with?
Start your review of Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa Delights Organic Whole Grain !
Product Highlights
As our family started eating much healthier I like this Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa, it tastes good if you make it with orgnaic chicken broth instead of water!in reviews
I love the nutty flavor that it has.in reviews
I use this white quinoa anywhere one would normally use rice, and it's a much healthier alternative.in reviews
It has a great flavor, cooks up well (I cook it in my rice cooker), and is very affordable for an organic quinoa.in reviews
Chandra G.
Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa Delights Organic Whole Grain  uploaded by Chandra G.
Top quality quinoa. This ancient grain has been my substitute for rice or breakfast oatmeal. It offers an array of great health benefits and is multi-purpose. Quinoa is best cooked on the stove stop for about 20 minutes. Be sure to rinse under water before use.  There are a variety of quinoa but so far I love the trio-color. Highly recommended to anyone on a plant-based diet or looking to change to healthier eating. I found this at my local Big Lots for just under $4. I will certainly repurchase this again.
Victor O.
San Pablo, CA
Organic product highly full of vitaminins and grains. Healthy way to cook with recommended to all my friends.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,879 reviews
Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa Delights Organic Whole Grain  uploaded by Leticia B.
Great to add to an dish as a side or make any wild creation as a main dish. With this as the main focus. It tastes wonderful and is very healthy.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
I absolutely love this quinoa. it does not have a harsh gritty taste and it is perfect for all of my healthy recipes
Ashley V.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
i love quinoa. it’s my all time favorite! i use it as an alternative to pasta and/or gluten free pasta a lot! it’s pricey but in a bag like this you get a lot of servings out of it.
Yeani C.
Rich rice-like product to be eaten with any rich protein prepared at dinner or at lunch. Rich rice-like product to be eaten with any rich protein prepared at dinner or at lunch. Rich rice-like product to be eaten with any rich protein prepared at dinner or at lunch.
P C.
Alternate between this brand and buying from whole foods. This is a good brand.
Alternate between this brand and buying from whole foods. This is a good brand.
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
My favorite brand of quinoa! I use it as a meat substitute. Season it the way you do meat and you can use it as taco meat or for stuffed peppers. Delicious.
Meghan G.
Harrison, MI
Love Quinoa it is a staple in our house. I love that it is organic and that it is a super food!
Alice M.
This is my "go to" quinoa. I know that it will be consistently good and that fact that it's organic is a plus. Quinoa has become a staple in our home, whether is breakfast, lunch or dinner it's a great product to have on hand.