BY NATURE'S EARTHLY CHOICE

Nature's Earthly Choice™ Organic Premium Quinoa.

USDA organic.

100% whole grain.

Gluten free.

Complete protein all eight essential amino acids.

Good source of protein. see more...

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly Pond, AL
Foodie Expert
Quinoa is so delicious and easy to prepare and pair with other foods to make a meal. A little will go a long way because it expands just like rice and all the protein makes you feel super full for a while. My favorite way so far is fixing this plain and adding fresh salsa on top!
jarelis f.
jarelis f.
I am new to healthier eating and have recently tried Quinoa and absolutely love it! It truly is so tasteful and reminds me of Chinese food :) I add vegetables to it and some garlic,salt and pepper while cooking and it comes out so yummy! The biggest plus is it's good for you but also tastes good. I have yet to use any other or try any other Quinoa brands because I am hooked on this one! It cooks fast and is super easy to make! Which always makes me happy when I can save time cooking less and eating much quicker! I would definitely recommend this product for sure.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I make dishes with quinoa about twice and week and wouldn't purchase any other brand. I have tried others but none cook as evenly and taste as good as Earthly Choice. This quinoa cooks perfectly in 15 minutes and always turns out light and fluffy. I use in cold salads, hot breakfasts and dinner casseroles or as a base for Chinese food.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Foodie Expert
This bag goes a long way with the way it expands. You can make meals, salads or even make and even a stir fry.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
The best Quinoa I have came across so far! Cooks well and tastes wonderful, I will definitely be repurchasing!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Foodie Expert
A little pricey but really good and foolproof to make! I use it for breakfast and dinner recipes since it's so versatile
carmelle b.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
I love this.when i first tried it i hated the taste.so rich in nutrients and healthy
lesly f.
lesly f.
Foodie Expert
I always wanted to know if this is good and I don't even know what is it .
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Owensville, OH
This by far has been the best tasting quinoa I have come across!! And for the price I can make a decent amount !
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
This is the first brand and type of quinoa I have tried and I really love it. I have since tried other brands and this one seems to cook more evenly and is less expensive than other brands.