Add a Photo

By NATURE'S CURE
#1440 in Facial Cleansers
New Look! Natural Homeopathic Acne Tablets Plus  Acne  Medication Vanishing Cream For Females 60 Tablets / 1 oz Cream Dermatologist Tested.  Safe and Effective. Nature s Cure is a unique, two-part acne treatment system that works naturally to clear and prevent acne.  Internal Homeopathic Acne Medicine:   Acne can be caused by internal imbalances due to diet, stress or hormonal changes, especially during monthly cycles.  Nature s Cure tablets are a blend of all-natural ingredients, which stimulate your body s natural defenses to correct these imbalances and to help stop acne where it can start. They do not increase sun-sensitivity and have no side effects. Topical Acne Medication - Vanishing Cream:   To clear existing  blemishes, Nature s Cure has a colorless, unscented, greaseless, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide cream.  Nature s Cur
Photo (1)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

Any who has had any type of acne knows just how awful it is and how self-conscious you become.

Throughout high school I was lucky enough to only ever have a pimple or two once in a blue moon. Once I got to college it was a whole new ball game. Figures the time you have to meet all new people and make new friends, my face decides to break out! I tried it all - nothing worked. Thankfully, my mom spoke with a friend of hers and her daughter used this and helped her face immensely. I ordered it and at first was annoyed because it seemed to fluctuate. I'd have clear skin then break out. I stuck with it and thankfully I did because now 2 years later using this treatment I finally feel confident in my skin. The moment I miss a week of not using it I notice my face starting to breakout again.

Definitely a product I will always purchase!!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, CO

Didn't really help me. The serum worked alright but the pills did nothing for me. The pills also tasted really bad. I haven't seen this stuff in a very long time so I don't think anyone liked it. The bright side was it was fairly cheap. Would try again if it was a different formula.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa

I have been using this for about a week and my skin is really clearing up!! I'm so excited to see what continued use will do. the pills are not awful to chew. They have a bit of a sweet taste.
Tahani O.
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL

I've tried everything for my troubled skin, so when I came across this I was so happy! It clears your face up in like a week, but the bad part about it is that it stops working after continued use!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Olathe, KS

I took this in middle school when I started getting acne. It really didn't do anything for me and I never really noticed any improvement in my skin after taking this for several months.
Franchesca P.
Franchesca P.

I tried this product out when I was experiencing a lot of acne and I didn't like it at all. It didn't clear up my skin an I tried it for 3 months. On the box it said it would be more effective if you broke down the pills, so I did that and it was just awful. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Join Now