Nature's Cure Body Acne Treatment Spray

by Nature's Cure

2% Salicylic Acid. Dermatologist Tested. Safe and Effective. Penetrates Pores. Sprays From Any Angle. Fights Acne From Sports and Sweat Nature s Cure Body Acne Treatment Spray clears and prevents acne on your back, chest, neck and arms.  The maximum strength formula sprays from any angle, even upside down, to treat acne in hard-to-reach places. It fights acne that can be caused by sweating and friction from athletic gear and clothing.  The non-staining spray contains moisturizing botanicals that help soothe skin.  Guaranteed results or your money back. Questions?  Call toll free 1-877-4MYZITS or visit naturescu.

Does it dry the skin too much?
Start your review of Nature's Cure Body Acne Treatment Spray!
Susan  T.
Supply, NC
Nature's Cure Body Acne Treatment Spray uploaded by Susan  T.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dermatologist recommended that I purchase a spray with salicylic acid and spray the inside of my masks to prevent breakouts. I found this one on Amazon for under $10.00. It’s helped a lot other than it makes me a little itchy. I keep one in my vehicle so I always have it when I’m out and about.
Mariah O.
Newport Beach, CA
I notice this works really well overnight for reducing the redness of my existing body acne. I really like it, I just have used some other better brands before. Great for the low price, though! Nothing negative about this
Miriam L.
Powell, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this spray!!! It has helped me tremendously with my back acne!! So easy to use and doesn’t smell bad
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
I had hit a rough patch with my skin and thought that this might help and it really didn't do much . It felt drying on my skin.