BY HARTZ

Made in China. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kristen W.
Bentonville, AR
This is not very good quality in my opinion. My older lab is not a chewer, and this fell apart in like a week. He carries his toys around and we will use them for fetch. I was very disappointed in this.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cute toy that my pet can't get enough of! My dog loves this nature's collection toy and always has it in her mouth! It's so big floppy and fuzzy and easy to play with
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Not good for my dogs that tear up every toy. Only lasted a couple minutes for my terrors
Keara D.
Metairie, LA
My dog loves this toy she acts like its her baby. She tries to take it on walks, she cuddles it, and nests a spot for the two every time she goes to sleep!
Lauren T.
I bought this large dog toy for my beagle. He loves having "babies" to carry around with him. He is a medium size so it was good for him size wise. He loves it and takes it everywhere with him. Would recommend and buy again for sure. My dog thrououghly enjoys it.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Great toy wish they didn't get destroyed so easily they are not made very good.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I dog loves these !! He plays with this for hours! Rips apart all the stuffing! And he enjoys the thing inside