BY NATURE'S CHILD

Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape
  • "My grandson loves these SpongeBob juices he loves the t, he love how they taste.,they are good for him" in 1 review
  • "We love Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape with 100% Juice and not added sugar make them perfect for the kids!" in 1 review
  • "I tried some of it and it was very good too!" in 1 review
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is like it would be a good snack to buy my 19 month old baby girl, I mean she loves sponge bob too so everyone wins.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
My kids always ask for these because of SpongeBob but then they won't drink it because they think it's gross.
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
Not too big on these. They're messy and because its jelly or apple sauce like it rubs and stains grape purple.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
These juices are very very tasty and they they are also good for you! What more could you ask from a drink???
hannah i.
Yummm kid loves it!! especially since spongebob is on the front lol . my kids fav show:) cant get enough lol
Omniah R.
My husband bought these for my daughter and she surprisingly loved them,i liked that they were all natural
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
These are my kids favorite! not sure if its the flavor or the fact that spongebob is on the package haha
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
Bought for kids i baby'sat for. They are pricey but so easy for little kids to use although can be messy.
Nikki E.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this for my nephew and he absolutely loved it! I tried some of it and it was very good too!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like cool aid jammers or capri suns?
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA
Where can I get one of these?
Starla C.
Knoxville, TN
How much sugar do these contain?
Monica R.
How many calories do these contain?