BY NATURE'S CHILD

Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape
  • "My grandson loves these SpongeBob juices he loves the t, he love how they taste.,they are good for him" in 1 review
  • "We love Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape with 100% Juice and not added sugar make them perfect for the kids!" in 1 review
  • "I tried some of it and it was very good too!" in 1 review
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Buy these for my baby cousin and she can't get enough. She loves spongebob and I love that theres no added sugar! It's important to look for things like that in food, especially in children's food!
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
My children love these. They are SO good it makes me wonder if they are as good as they claim to be though. Either way they keep my kids happy so I will continue to purchase them lol
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
We love Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape with 100% Juice and not added sugar make them perfect for the kids! They taste great and are high in Vitamin C to ward off colds.
Christina F.
Shelby Twp, MI
My kids absolutely love the grape squeezers. And I love that there is no sugar added. We have been trying to eat more natural and organic. I will definitely be purchasing this product again .
Fab M.
These are great if you have children. Children loves these a lot. I love them. They have a great flavor and I feel like it is easy to use than the other products.
marisa s.
This juice is so yummy and it's a bonus to have Spongebob on it!! This isn't only for kids btw, I love this stuff and I"m 19! It's really nice to have a treat and to see Spongebob! ♥
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My son is 2 yrs old and loves these grape squeezers! I feel they are pricey and i lean more towards the cheaper brands but i guess the spongebob has his heart :)
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
Grape squeezers are great for kids. It also has the theme of the most loved character...Spongebob Squarepants! Great taste and healthy too!
victoria m.
My 2 year old loves this product. Great taste and easy for him to eat on his own. Definitely a great product will continue to purchase.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
All moms love 100% fruit! my children love these! they are a tad on the pricey side and they come in small packs but they are yummy
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like cool aid jammers or capri suns?
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA
Where can I get one of these?
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
How much sugar do these contain?
Monica R.
How many calories do these contain?