BY NATURE'S CHILD

• "I tried some of it and it was very good too!" in 1 review
  • "My grandson loves these SpongeBob juices he loves the t, he love how they taste.,they are good for him" in 1 review
  • "We love Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape with 100% Juice and not added sugar make them perfect for the kids!" in 1 review
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Foodie Expert
Buy these for my baby cousin and she can't get enough. She loves spongebob and I love that theres no added sugar! It's important to look for things like that in food, especially in children's food!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
We love Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape with 100% Juice and not added sugar make them perfect for the kids! They taste great and are high in Vitamin C to ward off colds.
Christina F.
Shelby Twp, MI
My kids absolutely love the grape squeezers. And I love that there is no sugar added. We have been trying to eat more natural and organic. I will definitely be purchasing this product again .
Fab M.
Foodie Expert
These are great if you have children. Children loves these a lot. I love them. They have a great flavor and I feel like it is easy to use than the other products.
marisa s.
Foodie Expert
This juice is so yummy and it's a bonus to have Spongebob on it!! This isn't only for kids btw, I love this stuff and I"m 19! It's really nice to have a treat and to see Spongebob! ♥
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
Bought for kids i baby'sat for. They are pricey but so easy for little kids to use although can be messy.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
A good tasting organic snack for the kids! Mom recommended!
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
I bought this for my nephew and he absolutely loved it! I tried some of it and it was very good too!
Brittany S.
Holland, MI
I nephew is always eating theses! He loves them. The price is good and the flavor taste awesome!!
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
Foodie Expert
These are my kids favorite! not sure if its the flavor or the fact that spongebob is on the package haha
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA
Where can I get one of these?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like cool aid jammers or capri suns?
Monica R.
How many calories do these contain?
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
How much sugar do these contain?