Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape

by Nature's Child

Where can I get one of these?
How many calories do these contain?
How much sugar do these contain?
Start your review of Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My grandson loves these SpongeBob juices he loves the t, he love how they taste.,they are good for himin reviews
We love Nature's Child Spongebob Squeezers Grape with 100% Juice and not added sugar make them perfect for the kids!in reviews
I tried some of it and it was very good too!in reviews
marisa S.
This juice is so yummy and it's a bonus to have Spongebob on it!! This isn't only for kids btw, I love this stuff and I"m 19! It's really nice to have a treat and to see Spongebob! ♥
hannah I.
Rex, GA
Yummm kid loves it!! especially since spongebob is on the front lol . my kids fav show:) cant get enough lol
dariana V.
Jber, AK
This is like it would be a good snack to buy my 19 month old baby girl, I mean she loves sponge bob too so everyone wins.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My son is 2 yrs old and loves these grape squeezers! I feel they are pricey and i lean more towards the cheaper brands but i guess the spongebob has his heart :)
stori  P.
Universal Cty, TX
All moms love 100% fruit! my children love these! they are a tad on the pricey side and they come in small packs but they are yummy
victoria M.
Fayetteville, NC
My 2 year old loves this product. Great taste and easy for him to eat on his own. Definitely a great product will continue to purchase.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
Grape squeezers are great for kids. It also has the theme of the most loved character...Spongebob Squarepants! Great taste and healthy too!
Omniah R.
My husband bought these for my daughter and she surprisingly loved them,i liked that they were all natural
Olivia H.
Boise, ID
1,060 reviews
These juices are very very tasty and they they are also good for you! What more could you ask from a drink???
Frances N.
Deming, NM
My children love these. They are SO good it makes me wonder if they are as good as they claim to be though. Either way they keep my kids happy so I will continue to purchase them lol