Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesFruit SaucesNature's Child Nickelodeon Squeezers
4 Pack Nature's Child Nickelodeon Dora Applesauce Squeezers (12 of 4pack)

Can you freeze these?
Where can I find this juices?
Start your review of Nature's Child Nickelodeon Squeezers 4 Pack Nature's Child Nickelodeon Dora Applesauce Squeezers (12 of 4pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Kaila H.
Blacklick, OH
You hear a lot of people complain about these Squeezers, but I have not had any problems with them. My son loves them! They are an easy snack to grab on the go and essentially mess free.
mayra A.
My 2 girls love this I buy them often and most of the time they take them to school
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
The kids really enjoy these, easy on the go mess free. i even enjoy them as well.
Lisa G.
philadelphia, pa
Both my step daughters love these . I buy them all the time and they're gone in a day. they don't make a mess and that's a huge plus. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has little ones that like apple sauce.
Jonquil D.
Philadelphia , PA
My daughter loves these in her lunch bag for school a. Snack on the go she eats like three a day I love love love them
Juliana O.
Stoughton, MA
Super recommendo uma delicia e as crianças soltamente amam , se deixar comem tudo de uma vez só
Emily S.
These are a great on the go snack. I'm 19 and I love them. They may look childish, but I love applesauce and these make it easier to eat them while heading to class or when I'm on the way to meetings. The perfect size snack item.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,648 reviews
My 1.5 yr old loves these things even my 3yr old will grab one to snack on. They are a bit pricey but its a easy to grab n go snack