Add a Photo

By NATURE'S BOUNTY
#38 in Prenatal Supplements
Dietary Supplement. Multivitamin & Multimineral Specialty Formula With 200mg of DHA. High Potency Vitamins & Minerals to Promote Fetal Development*. 100% of the DV for Folic Acid May reduce the risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.†. For Use Before, During & After Pregnancy. 1 Per Day Softgel Formula for Maximum Results Your Life® Multi Prenatal is a comprehensive high potency multi vitamin and mineral supplement with beneficial amounts of folic acid for added health before, during, and after pregnancy.*  The combination of high potency vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty ac.
Photos (2)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Before I was pregnant I started taking these and they didn't bother me too much. I can easily pass pills and my stomach was ok with them. Now I'm eleven weeks pregnant and I can't stomach these. The first couple of weeks I just burped a little and it took me awhile to digest (pregnancy slows down digestion). Now I can not keep these down, the doctor suggested I take them before bed to help ease the digestion. But, the other night I took it and an hour after laying down I felt queasy and vomited. The ingredients are classified as prenatal but I'm switching to a different brand.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.

I took these before getting pregnant. It was a good deal in my drugstore and I didn't have side effects at all.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL

Love them trying to get pregnant and have no side effects and don't make me nauseous
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

These were the only prenatal vitamins I took. They had a great deal at my local grocery store, so I always bought them. I liked that I only needed to take 1 pill each day unlike other prenatal vitamins. They had all the recommend dosage I needed. I really liked them, they didn't have any nasty after taste.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Middletown, NY

I started taking prenatal vitamins before I was pregnant and now my daughter is over a year old and I'm still taking prenatal vitamins because I'm breastfeeding. I have tried many prescription and over the counter brands during that time. I would NOT recommend these vitamins. They leak in the bottle and they stink of fish and taste even worse. There are plenty of better over the counter prenatal vitamins out there. I'm glad I didn't try this brand at the beginning of my pregnancy when my stomach was extremely sensitive.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Lawrenceville, GA

When I was recently pregnant I was taking another prenatal approved by my doctor. It was great and I had not ill side effects. Once I had my little one I decided to breast feed and it's recommended to continue prenatals. I was out of my previous band so I tried Nature's Bounty. I've been taking them for a month and I can not believe my nails. I have weak thin nails that are prone to peeling. They rarely get long enough for breaking but my nails are longer than they ever have been and strong! I know that's not the reason to take prenatals but this has been an awesome side effect!
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Kelowna, BC

Between all my pregnancies i have taken a few different prenatal vitamins as most of them make me nauseous no matter when i took them. For part of my pregnancy i was even taking prescription vitamins to try and help the nausea. I thought i would give a regular prenatal vitamin a try this pregnancy and these ones i can take. The smell of them isn't bad either.
alyssa r.
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL

I'm usually not good with pills and with my first pregnancy I only bought gummy prenatal vitamins but there was a buy one get one at my Winn-Dixie so I decided to get them since it was just way cheaper that way. I have a little trouble with them as they are quite large but I take them with milk or OJ instead of water and the thickness of the drink helps it go down undetected so my gag reflex doesn't start up. I can definitely say I feel better when I take them versus if I don't.
Niara E.
Niara E.

I took these while I was pregnant as well as breast feeding and still take them on occasion. The really provide essential vitamins necessary to keep my body healthy.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA

Ok I am now TTC and I was wondering is it important to take vitamins before hand? I have heard a few people state that it is very important just wondering from others?
Mskp K.
Mskp K.
Montgomery
I'm taken these vitamin trying to get pregnant will it help me
Angela I.

How do you guys pass these? I'm not very good at passing pills.
Angela I.

Are they good? I'm just found out I'm expecting and was told to get these.

Join Now