BY GENERIC

Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies Multivitamin Specialty Formula with Fiber, 75 count: Contains 100% daily value of key B vitamins and vitamin C High-potency vitamin D3 Delicious all natural flavors: orange, cherry and grape*NEW_LINE* see more...

• I always wanted to try this gummy vitamins but for some reason I th...5 Answers
  • Sometimes if i take a multivitamin with food it u...Be the first to answer!
  • I feel like a lot of gummy vitamins are high in sugar, are these?1 Answers
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these vitamins. They great for regulating my body and gives me all the extra vitamins that are needed
Vanessa
Vanessa
These are such a great vitamin for people who have difficulty swallowing pills. I know for me, this is a great way to get my multi vitamin in, with it having an amazing taste. Definitely recommend this product!
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Great tasting and works very well. I love vitamin gummies and these are some of the best. They are a bit large, but I don't mind. This is a great multivitamin and way to get everything your body needs in a sweet gummy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
The only multivitamin I will take. This vitamin has a great taste and does not leave that vitamin after-taste most gummies do.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand. Every month I try and switch up my vitamin gummies but I always love Nature's Bounty and always seem to come back to this brand. I would recommend entirely above any other brand. My favorite is the hair, skin, and nails gummies.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
I have never tried natures bounty gummy vitamins so i decided to give it a go - they taste exactly the same as any other gummy candy or gummy vitamin out there available for purchase. So, theres nothing that blows me out of the park but it works.
Arlin G.
Arlin G.
I always wanted to try this gummy vitamins but for some reason I think they are not as good as the actual pill ones... is just me or some else has the same issue?
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Gilroy, CA
I feel like a lot of gummy vitamins are high in sugar, are these?
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Sometimes if i take a multivitamin with food it upsets my stomach. Has anyone experienced that with the gummy vitamins?
Alis S.
Alis S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are this really good multivitiamins?