Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies Multivitamin uploaded by Ebony B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Vitamin Supplement. Multivitamin Specialty Formula. Contains 100% Daily Value of Key B Vitamins & Vitamin C*. High Potency Vitamin D for Immune & Bone Health*. Delicious, All Natural Flavors! Orange, Cherry & Grape Your LifeĀ® Multi Adult Gummies are a delicious way to get the nutrients your body needs. Each serving of Your Life Gummy Multi provides 100% Daily Value or more of key B Vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin D to keep you strong while supporting yo. see more...

Ebony B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a huge fan of vitamins or anything that I would have to remember to take everyday but these multivitamin gummies aren't bad at all. I decided to try adult multivitamins when I was looking for a way to better boost my immune system and I saw these. Aside from the pungent smell they have in the bottle the taste is pleasant.The price was reasonable too.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
These taste fine, and are the only way I can get my husband to take a vitamin, but I must say there's a lot of sugar in them!