BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Water Dispersible Vitamin E with dl-alpha Vitamin E contributes to heart health and helps maintain healthy blood vessels.*  With a synergistic blend of mixed tocopherols, just one rapid release liquid softgel a day provides powerful antioxidant support for your skin and immune system.*. Potent Anti-Oxidant Support*. Features a synergistic blend of health-promoting tocopherols*. Exceptional antioxidant support for the heart, skin and immune system*. Rapid release liquid softgels provide quick absorption. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I really like this brand, it seems to be pretty reasonable in price and there is usually a coupon in ads.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
Just like any vitamin out there. They are small and easy to swallow. Can never go wrong with a vitamin E.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love the vitamin e capsules. I stick a needle in them and use the oil on my skin to get rid of scars it does work
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
I love natures bounty products. Vitamin e is great for the skin. I've always bought this brand of vitamins
Fawzia E.
Nature's Bounty is such a reliables brand. Vitamin E is very good for your skin and for scars. I popped some of these into a spray bottle with some rose water for a hydrating facial mist and it did wonders for my skin! Love it!
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nature's Bounty is a solid brand for dietary supplements. Good price and you are getting your daily intake.
Amy C.
I like how this vitamin E supplement made my hair shinier but they were hard on my stomach. I wouldn't buy them again based on how they effected my tummy, but if you are not as sensitive as I am then go for it!
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
What are the main advantages of this vitamin?