Nature's Bounty Vitamins for the Hair uploaded by Sarah K.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #54 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Provides a Combination of Nutrients Consistently Found in Healthy Hair. Suitable for Vegetarians Free of: milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor. see more...

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

bring enough product so this well priced definitely buy it again I do not think getting one that surpasses
soft capsules are not stuck in the stomach is well priced base plate is easy to open and close
I like to vary my vitamin supplements probably buy it again
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
These are great for the hair AND nails! My hair was noticeably longer,stronger and shinier after the first box. As a pharmacist, I recommend these to my a patients all the time.
DONNA V.
Nature's Bounty Vitamins for the Hair I continue to use it and my hair has grow and people can tell that it looks healthy and my nails are stronger also....
ana o.
chicago, IL
I bought this it actually works. .. my hair was short and as soon as I used it I started seeing results with in a month or so really recommend this ☺☺☺
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
I haven't been able to try this yet but everyone of my friends says it's a great product and I need to get it. Just want my hair to look its best.
natasha h.
I tried this with the hopes of stopping my hair from breaking. One month later and I am amazed at my hair's progess.
Jennifer C.
Work amazing! Very good for your nails and hair. My hair grew longer. I recommend these!
donna t.
Meriden, CT
How long does it take to notice a difference?
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
How long does it take to notice the difference?
Erika S.
Clio, MI
How does this work better than the Hair Skin and Nails from Nature's Bounty?