HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Vitamin E Oil 30,000 IU per bottle 25 fl oz

Natures Bounty Vitamin E Oil 30,000 IU per bottle 2.5 fl. oz.

Pure enough to swallow our Vitamin-E Oil provides antioxidant and immune support.* When applied to the skin Vitamin E can help maintain your skins natural moisture which contributes to a radiant youthful looking complexion.

Has anyone tried mixing this with carrier oils for herbal infusions or just mixed it in general? Did it mix well? Any smell? Looking for a vitamin E oil to add to preserve infused oils. Thanks!!
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin E Oil 30,000 IU per bottle 2.5 fl. oz.!
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great for acne scars, new scars, and to help old scars fade. Highly recommend! I like to apply after my shower.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natures Bounty Vitamin E Oil 30,000 IU per bottle 2.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Alejandra P.
This has been a natural remedy that has been recommended to me for ages. In prior experiences it’s helped so much with my acne as well as with hyperpigmentation. It does leave your face quite oily so if you’re going to incorporate it into your skincare routine in the morning , I would suggest a drop or two depending on your skin type. I also read that vitamin E helps the skin absorb Vitamin C serum better, I’ve incorporated this oil after my vitamin C serum application and my skin gets a really pretty glow. Would recommended 100% !
Mcdonough, GA
This puts nutrients back into my skin that I’ve lost. I have a luster to my skin after I apply it. I love using this when I tan in the sun for an even browning.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to mix it with other lotions and also use it as a preservative in a homemade lotions, oils, and salves.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE Nature’s Bounty and all there vitamin products. I bought this to exfoliate with and it really made my skin so much smoother. Just make sure you wash your face well after using it to avoid clogged pores.
Little Neck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best oil to use for scars. Every time I have any kind of pimple scars or even burns, I put this on every day and the scars go away faster than normal. Everyone should have vitamin e oil. And I got this off of amazon, very affordable. Definitely recommend!! Natures Bounty Vitamin E Oil 30,000 IU per bottle 2.5 fl. oz.
Portland
Natures Bounty Vitamin E Oil 30,000 IU per bottle 2.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Alla S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not sure who said vitamin E alone will make your eyelashes grow in length and volume but mine didn’t. I’ve been applying this oil directly on my eyelashes every day for over four months and I don’t see a difference. Maybe it’s different with other people depending on what vitamins they need. I won’t be using this alone anymore.
Bethpage, NY
I use this oil on a carpal tunnel scar. It helped to soften the scar. I used it 2-3 times daily. This product was effective. I ended up buying an additional bottle because the bottle was very small. I would definitely recommend.
pasadena, TX
This actually really good and affordable it works for dark spots but if your willing to spend more money I recommend buying something else asides from this
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product makes my skin look and feel brighter and smoother! It’s very similar to Vitamin C with how it brightens the face and helps with scarring/wrinkles. I personally find the oil to be thick and greasy if you use too much. One, just ONE drop is good enough!! I gently pat it into my skin in the morning after cleansing. It’s truly been doing wonders!