Nature's Bounty Vitamin E Creme uploaded by Keri S.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

6000 I.U. of Vitamin E Per Jar. Maintain your skin s natural moistness. Fresh, glowing youthful-looking skin can be yours with the conditioning action of Vitamin E Cream. Each gram contains 100 International Units of Vitamin E . see more...

Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I do not recommend this for people with oily skin. Even using just a little bit made me super oily, more oily than I would already be. It did have my face feeling soft though.
Kayla G.
If you have discoloration this product defines works I've used it twice a day for the past month and my dark spots are going away I would recommend
Escential +.
A very basic cream for the face. Vitamin E is good for your skin and this is just what we need , used it when I was younger. Nothing fancy .
This is great for dry skin! It keeps my skin healthy and soft all day! It helps with oily skin and makes my skin feel super hydrated
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
Another great company. This product is good for people who do not have ultra dry skin like mine.