Nature's Bounty Vitamin E 400 IU 120 Rapid Release Softgels uploaded by McKayla P.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #10 in Vitamin E

Vitamin E is an essential nutrient crucial for good health that also supports immune function.*Vitamin E contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body.* Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Our Vitamin E is made with purity in mind - so you are assured of quality supplementation.

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil.

Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Vitamin e capsules are a must I used them so much in college on my face and it cleared my adult acne !!!! They are super affordable but if your skin is like mine you must keep up the effort or your skin will become immune to it like mine did
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love taking vitamins E supplement! it helps to keep my skin so soft, I normally take my caps but sometimes I just break one and put in over my lips, and under my eyes! I don't know if they work like that but I like the way it feels!
Fawzia E.
Nature's Bounty is such a reliables brand. Vitamin E is very good for your skin and for scars. I popped some of these into a spray bottle with some rose water for a hydrating facial mist and it did wonders for my skin! Love it!
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
I use these to help balance myself. I notice when I don't take these. They don't have a bad taste or anything and they do down pretty easily.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love the vitamin e capsules. I stick a needle in them and use the oil on my skin to get rid of scars it does work
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great supplement for healthy skin. My mom breaks the gel caplets and smoothes it into her skin as a night serum
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
I love natures bounty products. Vitamin e is great for the skin. I've always bought this brand of vitamins
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
Nature's Bounty is a solid brand for dietary supplements. Good price and you are getting your daily intake.
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
Just like any vitamin out there. They are small and easy to swallow. Can never go wrong with a vitamin E.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this brand, it seems to be pretty reasonable in price and there is usually a coupon in ads.
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
What are the main advantages of this vitamin?