Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3-2000 IU uploaded by priscilla J.Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3-2000 IU uploaded by ALESHA Z.Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3-2000 IU uploaded by Davind T.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Vitamin Supplement Promotes: Bone Health* Immune Health* Breast Health* Colon Health* Rapid Release Liquid Softgel D3 Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* This high-potency Vitamin D supplement also assists in maintaining breast health and a healthy immune system.* An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing Vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.* Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.* Supplementing with Super Strength D-2000 IU is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Dru see more...

• I have been looking for some affordable Vitamin D pills. Was won...3 Answers
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This is a very good product and does exactly what it say. This product can be purchased at any retail store D3 also comes In different Iu's or units,you should ask your physician which IU's is best for you. The best thing about this product is , it can be bought over the counter. I am vitamin D deficient and I have the pleasure of purchasing this product for less Thanks Natures Bounty for for a cheap but powerful product.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
About this some weeks back when CVS had a buy one get one 50% off and I had to try this type of brand that has biotin. It's great for strong bones and teeth in neuromuscular and immune health and these pills are softer compared to the other type of pills and they're small and easy to swallow I highly recommend taking this with food so the digestion can be easy.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
Size is perfect to swallow. they're softgels and they do recommend to be taken with food not on an empty stomach.
Davind T.
Small size soft gels, easy to swallow and price is great. No artificial color, flavor etc; gliten, lactose, wheat, yeast free. my #1 Choice
Claire B.
Ellicott City, MD
These work great. I have a vitamin d dificentcy. I take one weekly and have found a significant improvement in my overall energy.
Joanna m.
My mom uses this and ive been taking them now as well. It is suppose to promote bone health.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
I take 4000 units a day, 2000 twice daily. I cannot take a prescribed calcium anymore. I did for 8 months and I developed Barret's Esophagus. Now I have to get yearly biopsies. D3 is the alternative. Nature's Bounty is good however I wait for it to go on sale. CVS, and other pharmacies, will BOGO vitamins.
Precious H.
I have been looking for some affordable Vitamin D pills. Was wondering how much this would run me? How many pills come until bottle? And did they really work for you.