Natures Bounty Vitamin D3 10,000 IU 72

Vitamin D - the "Sunshine Vitamin" is an essential nutrient that the body creates by converting cholesterol in the body via sunshine. However todays culture of cubicles sunscreen and near-round-the-clock indoor living minimizes our exposure to natural sunlight for the needed period of time for sufficient Vitamin D to form. Supplementing with Natures Bounty Vitamin D3 is an easy way to increase your daily intake of this important nutrient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin D3 10,000 IU 72!
Brooke O.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well and gets the job done. Has no after taste that I noticed and would recommend
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have purchased this D3 product repeatedly. It's convenient to take just one vs having to take 10 of the 1,000's. D3 makes a difference in my mood and overall well-being. I'd recommend this 👌
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Natures Bounty Vitamin D3 10,000 IU 72 uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Several months ago I had a problem with my health and the blood results indicated a low vitamin D so I went to the pharmacy to buy a bottle of vitamin D3 and now several months later the results are vitamin D levels are perfect.
Raven B.
Youngsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking Natures Bounty Vitamin D3 for over 4 years now. It has helped with my vitamin D levels remain at a good number. Natures Bounty Vitamin D3 5,000 IU 240
Kimberly S.
Portland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After having my blood test come back with a severe vitamin d deficiency I started taking these capsules. I’m happy to say my levels are normal again!
Kendra  G.
Oldsmar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found out D3 is a great vitamin to take to prevent covid so started talking it. Easy to swallow and hopeful it helps.
Alleson  G.
El Prado, NM
My Vitamin D deficiency is so severe that I’m required to take prescription D2. I’m sure this supplement works great for the average person needing a boost, but it does not help me at all. I use other Nature’s Bounty products and have always been pleased.
Olga M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think its very good I had to use it being I was low in vitamin D I think its a very good product I would recommend this product for good health
Grisell P.
Is very important this vitamin help very more all body's fell with energy and refire this sistema inmune.
Edith  L.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vitamin D is very important to maintain health. In my area we generally do not see a lot of sunny days so I would often find myself needing to take a vitamin D prescribed supplement when being deficient. In an effort to take more control of my intake, I gradually increased my dosage over the years until I finally have an adequate supply and no longer need a boost from a script. A daily dosage of 10,000 works for me.

Looking for your answer?