Nature's Bounty VITAMIN D, SGEL 1000IU (100/BT)

Vitamin D-3 Supplement Nature's Bounty 1000 IU Strength Softgel 100 per Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bounty VITAMIN D, SGEL 1000IU (100/BT)!
How would you rate this product?
Tatum L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They were great. My doctor recommended them and they weren’t expensive and while larger pills to take they were easy! This brand is also nice bc you can usually find coupons or they sell them as a 2 for 1.
Sharon L.
Durham, NC
I used to have a vitamin D deficiency. I don't get to go out in the sun a lot. It a great product. Its makes my skin brighter, you can tell in my face. It's also help with my breakout, it calms it.
Samantha L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found out I was Vit D deficient recently and have been taking supplements since. Nature's Bounty was cheap and comes with lots of tablets. They are small and easy to swallow and don't have a flavor like other supplements I've taken in the past.
shelby A.
North Salem, NY
I’m vitamin D deficient and these pills have made such a difference. On days that I do take this, I feel as though I have a lot more energy and potential throughout the day. These are also great if you suffer from seasonal affective depression and the lack of sunshine / going outside makes you feel tired or lacking energy.
Shannon G.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor recommended this product to help prevent a Vitamin D deficiency!  I take this every day and my numbers are great
Anne K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking this for years, and it truly elevated my mind, and spirit. Can’t stop taking it now, because I’m sure I will feel a difference.
Maryam A.
Dubai
Good brand and you can get it in any pharmacy and good price for all people.
Good brand and you can get it in any pharmacy and good price for all people.
emine Z.
Bergisch Gladbach
I think it is very important to drink one of them per day to stay healthy... They are not expensive and I just saw pros with my own experiences..

Looking for your answer?