Nature's Bounty Vitamin C-500 mg Tablets - 100 CT uploaded by Zax L.Nature's Bounty Vitamin C-500 mg Tablets - 100 CT uploaded by Alexis P.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Vitamin C-500mg Tablets.
Supports immune system health*.
Vitamin supplement. see more...

Zax L.
These pills are fairly inexpensive and can be found in most retail stores. I get that their vitamins and are supposed to be for your health. But these have a weird smell. Not weird enough to the point that I can't take them. They are also on the larger side as far as size.
Nathi E.
Very good price and it works just fine! I love this brand they are really concern on the quality of their products
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I take take these to help me keep my immune system up and healthy so I don't get sick
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Vitamin C! It's great for the Immune System & Overall Health. I take one capsule a day and it just helps me feel good! Natures Bounty Supplements are my go-to. I buy them at my local pharmacy and recommend everyone take a Vitamin C supplement daily!
Riley G.
Adrian, MI
I take everyday and I love them! I repurchase all the time and the price is great!