Nature's Bounty Vitamin C-500 mg Tablets - 100 CT uploaded by Alexis P.Nature's Bounty Vitamin C-500 mg Tablets - 100 CT uploaded by Zax L.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #52 in Vitamin C

Nature's Bounty® Vitamin C-500mg Tablets.
Supports immune system health*.
Vitamin supplement. see more...

Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this during the winter months to boost my immune system. It does help. It easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. It's a good brand. Goes on sale often. Brought this from Walgreen. I would recommend this to others. It will keep you healthy.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this whenever I feel like I’m about to get sick or I’m already sick. I bought it from rite aid and it’s a good value. It helps you recover from your sickness much faster than using any medicine.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Vitamin C! It's great for the Immune System & Overall Health. I take one capsule a day and it just helps me feel good! Natures Bounty Supplements are my go-to. I buy them at my local pharmacy and recommend everyone take a Vitamin C supplement daily!
Zax L.
These pills are fairly inexpensive and can be found in most retail stores. I get that their vitamins and are supposed to be for your health. But these have a weird smell. Not weird enough to the point that I can't take them. They are also on the larger side as far as size.
Nathi E.
Very good price and it works just fine! I love this brand they are really concern on the quality of their products
samantha n.
logan, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take take these to help me keep my immune system up and healthy so I don't get sick
Riley G.
Westland, MI
I take everyday and I love them! I repurchase all the time and the price is great!