Natures Bounty Vitamin C 500 mg 90

Vitamin C is one of the most well-known and widely used nutritional supplements on the planet! People reach for Natures Bounty Vitamin C to help them get the essential benefits their body relies on every day!* Delicious orange-flavored chewable tablets!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin C 500 mg 90!
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good vitamins they seem to be consist with their formulas from what I've read. They seem to work, I take them to boost my immunity.
Bri B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work really good with vitamin D! I dont get sick with colds anymore. I take them every day to make sure i stay well.
Heaven B.
Gosport , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 500 mg 90 uploaded by Heaven B.
I would recommend these I got recommend these and they do their job I’d buy again if needed to and their are actually a lot in the bottle sometimes you get a big bottle and hardly no pills so this one isn’t that way.
Jordan S.
Elkins Park, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Every fall and winter I get into the habit of taking vitamin c just to give [email protected] system a nice boost for the cold and flu season. I have no true proof that it works but it does seem to help right away my [email protected] nasty germs that they bring in from school.
Johanna A.
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 500 mg 90 uploaded by Johanna A.
Purchased at: CVS
I started to use this product because I just love to a cold town in NY. At the beginning I had a lot of flu sintoms that's why I decided to get vitamin C. It works pretty good and I'm not having this simptoms any more.
Sanjana C.
Maple Grove, MN
Vitamin C has so many benefits and I trust nature's bounty in the nutrients they provide. These tablets taste good so you can just chew them or take them with water
Luci F.
New Milford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These definitely help me get thru the Winters. They most absolutely help with keeping my immune system strong.
Suzette A.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 500 mg 90 Made in 🇺🇸 We buy the chewables as it is easier to get our daughter to take these. Orange flavor with a bit of twang to it. These are good to support the immune system and work at keeping it a healthy ☝️
Sarah S.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I can usually find the BOGO free offers and I stock up on vitamin c and biotin! Great product!
Violet A.
E Northport, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Good and easy to take! A must have during Covid. Very affordable too and last a while

Looking for your answer?