BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Vitamin Supplement Promotes Immune System Health* Coated for Easy Swallowing Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function.* As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.* No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Suitable for Vegetarians. Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested Nutrition Questions or Comments? Call NutraPhone® *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• When you catch a cold, how do you use these to make you feel better?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Holly L.
Great brand of vitamin with pretty much any vitamin you are looking for. Easy to swallow/chew and decently priced.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Honored to be the first to review these amazing vitamins! I have used this brand for many years and am always able to find them at my local Kroger. I always by them from Kroger because they are always half off and instead of paying $10 I always pay half. I also get the chewable variety because my tummy doesn't take too kindly to pill versions of vitamins. Chewable is the way to go in my opinion. So I usually use these at the first sign of a cold, along with other proven techniques to keep my sick days to a minimum. When I do feel a cold coming, I take two of these (The Chewables are 500mg each) in the morning and two at night. Honestly? (Knock on wood) I have never been sick more than a few days with these, lots of water, chicken broth, and hand washing. Highly recommend.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
When you catch a cold, how do you use these to make you feel better?