HealthWellnessImmune SupportNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 1000 mg 100

Natures Bounty Vitamin C 1000 mg 100

Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function.* As an antioxidant Vitamin C helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.*

I've heard it's a myth that vitamin C does alot for the immune system but I still take this anyway. It can't hurt. Easy to swallow, no distinct taste or smell. Affordable.
Can anyone please give some ideas which drugstore multivitamins would be suitable for my postmenopausal mother?
When you catch a cold, how do you use these to make you feel better?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin C 1000 mg 100!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,160 reviews
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 1000 mg 100 uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always tried to keep up on taking my daily vitamins and now especially due to the pandemic, I take extra supplements. Besides my Natures Bounty Womens Multivitamin Gummies 80, I also take a Vitamin D and B12 supplement because I’m deficient. I also decided to just recently add these 1000mg Vitamin C with Rose Hips supplements. Rose hips are a rich form of Vitamin C and when taken orally, it helps facilitate fat metabolism; protects tissues from free radical damage; assists the nervous system by converting certain amino acids into neurotransmitters; prevents scurvy; protects joints and connective tissues; protects adrenal function; ability to prevent urinary bladder infections, and assist in treating dizziness, headaches and also has many other beneficial uses . Of course in skin care products it’a used to nourish and restore firmness to the skin. Natures Bounty is definitely a brand I trust, and highly recommend to anyone looking for good name brand supplements that work.
Tiffany T.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 1000 mg 100 uploaded by Tiffany T.
I've been taking natures bounty vitamins for years. These 1000 mg vitamin C's are great, but very big! If you have a hard time taking pills I wouldn't suggest these. Very affordable and reputable.
Molly G.
Madison, CT
Vitamin c is my go to whenever I start feeling rundown. I take 2-3 a day when I have a full blown cold and I find it helps lessen the duration.
Anllileisi O.
Ocean City, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natures Bounty Vitamin C 1000 mg 100 uploaded by Anllileisi O.
My doctor recommended Me vitamin C because I had a deficient. So I turned to my favorite brand, which is Natural bounty. I love it and as always it did not disappoint me. Now I feel much better and I no longer need to take more vitamins than I sometimes take as a precaution, but I'm fine now. The test is good as well.
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
The vitamins are easy to swallow, and contain zinc,so the C can work appropriately. I have been taking a lot during the covid-19 outbreak.
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great price for Vitamin C. I can't get these cheaper anywhere else and this is my goto during flu season as I don't get the flu shot and don't want to.
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great vitamin and 1000 mg is amazing for immune system support !! I also take Zinc 50 mg and 5000 iu of Vitamin D and biotin for hair skin and nails !! Helps me to stay looking and feeling my best !! Very affordable and high quality !! I definitely recommend !!!
Nicole G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Especially now- I think Vitamin C is very much needed to boost one’s immune system. I take these and Vitamin D.
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like Nature’s Bounty, and this product is no exception. Good sized tablets that provide your daily vitamins!
Yolanda G.
500 Linden Ave, Elizabeth, NJ
This vitamin is great, since i started using it, i haven't get sick in 3 years, hard to believe, but true, it helps with my immune system.