BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Vitamin B-6 100mg Tablets.
Supports energy metabolism & nervous system health*.
B. Vitamin supplement.
1 per day tablet. see more...

Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I recently started taking my b-6 vitamins and feel amazing. B-6 helps give you more energy and converts your food into energy. I love it. So far it is exceeding my expectations and truly making me feel a whole lot better! I take this product in the morning so I am off to a good start!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I was a huge coffee drinker. I love the way this vitamin makes me feel. Its a natural engery not like caffiene. I can keep up with my crazy schedule with four kids and stay up to spend time with hubby. I found myself dragging by the end of the day before this product. Even more so since I getting closer to 40 but thats no longer an issue. I have been telling all my friends of the benefits.
Sada H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This supplement has been helping me with energy during my pregnancy. I do feel a difference when I take it in the morning.
Alexis B.
Albuquerque, NM
Taking these pills make me feel decently energized. I also foubd that it regulates my digestion too
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
Taking vitamin b6 helps me get through my day.. Gives you energy and helps me cut on coffee a bit