HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg 60

Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg 60

What makes Natures Bounty B-12 methylcobalamin so special? Methylcobalamin is the advanced active form of vitamin B-12 that is preconverted.* Traditional B-12 cobalamin form supplements are readily absorbed into the body and are then converted to a coenzyme form known as methylcobalamin to provide its many health benefits.* Natures Bounty B-12 methylcobalamin active form provides support for energy heart and nervous system health.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg 60!
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My main reason for taking Nature’s Bounty is for B-12, anemia. B-12 vitamins has helped with anemia prevention. They help with energy if I’m feeling fatigued. I recommend Nature’s Bounty Vitamin B-12. I will be getting more before I run out.
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Small tablets that do not have a bad taste and are easy to swallow. Quick way to get your vitamins!
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had been diagnosed with a B12 deficiency a few years ago due to the fact that I don’t get enough red meat in my diet. These vitamins are great. They are easy to swallow and leave no nasty aftertaste. They are very affordable!! I may need to incorporate these into my daily life but is that really so awful??
Karen F.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used Nature’s Bounty to support my physical health. It has proven to be effective with helping with energy.
Christy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have no complaint with b-12. I’ve taken this brand for years and haven’t tried others so I don’t have much to compare it to
Ellie O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take b12 as a little boost to my day. I feel it gives me a little more energy I need to get through the day.
Tracy C.
Delphi, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These really helped boost my husband's vitamin B levels and weren't that expensive. Didn't taste bad like some vitamins do.
Alicia M.
New Lenox, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These give you more energy, they are very affordable and I am certain I’ll purchase again in the future
Zoe B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works. Keeps my B12 at normal levels and helps keep me energized. Would love to try a higher dose.
Willow I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Like this product so far haven’t taken a long enough to see any results easy to take a disintegrate right in your mouth not a bad flavor either

Looking for your answer?