Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 5,000 mcg 40

These unique Quick Dissolve B-12 are a fast and delicious way to deliver essential B-12 when you want it most. Just place the quick dissolve tablet under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. Youll enjoy the bust of great natural cherry flavor and the benefits of Vitamin B-12!*

Is this ok to take while pregnant?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 5,000 mcg 40!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 5,000 mcg 40 uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 5,000 mcg 40 Vitamin B12 essential for your bodies needs but you dont produce them on your own. This bottle comes with a dropper and you put instucted amount under your tongue for fast absorption. Here is why we need Vitamin B12: supports healthy skin, hair, and nails. Prevents loss of neurons in brain, improves heart health, Improves memory, improoves mood, good for bone health and helps prevent ostioporosis, and helps to make more DNA!! THIS IS AN ESSENCIAL VITAMIN THAT ALL WOMAN SHOULD BE TAKING ❤️❤️❤️
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,745 reviews
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 5,000 mcg 40 uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is for the liquid B12. The flavor is awesome. It tastes really good. Goes down smoothly. Gives you a boost of energy.
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I opted in for the sublingual drops after using the melt tablets for a few months. I really feel more energetic after my morning dose. Have even gotten my friends to use.
Shonya C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works and keeps my energy level up all day whenever I am in slump mode. I take the sublingual variety and the effect is immediate. The fatigue dissipates and I am back to myself again. It’s a winner for me! Just put it under your tongue and let it dissolve.
Tara A.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the energy I started to receive from using this. It took a few months for me to really notice a difference but once I started to use it consistently it made a huge difference.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
A pleasant tasting way to get adequate amounts of daily B12. This liquid is fast absorbing, and better absorbed by the body than a pill form.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this brand of vitamins. The b12 dissolvable tablets dissolve quickly and taste good. They definitely work because I had my blood taken before and after and there was a positive results. I would definitely buy these again along with any other vitamins in this brand that I may need.
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
B12,is also known as Cobalamin.essential vitamins that our body needs but can’t produce.supports the normal function of your nerves cells.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
vitamin quality is important for my health. That's why I choose this brand, because it is reputable, reliable and affordable. I had Gastric Bypass surgery and so I am required for life to take a variety of daily supplements. My Nutritionist these, and I have took them for years now. I think it's a great value and important for your wellbeing.
Char F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,709 reviews
I love the B12 liquid. I have been using it every day since I’ve had a major abdominal surgery and it is most definitely what my body has been lacking. It takes away so much of the tiredness and helps my metabolism. I just hate the cough syrup taste it has.